Price Check MX6 Price

/ MX6 Price #31  
Good luck. I would be interested to hear how it works with the big one.

/ MX6 Price
Now, I did manage to get the fronts to leave terra firma with the LX6. I even had 450 lbs, of ballast to boot. With the cutter raised and going up a pretty significant grade, up went the wheels.

The ballast was all on the mower. Adding ballast to the front solved the problem, next will be the MX6.

/ MX6 Price #33  
NOW THIS IS GETTING EXITING!!!
How far did you wheelie?? Did you make it over the crest of the hill? Just keep adding power and pedal. I bet with the MX6 you can break the 4310 wheelie distance record.
No fare using the tailwheel on the mower to help balance.

Whatever you do, don't forget the video camera when you get the MX6 hooked up. No sense breaking any records if you can't back them up with proof....Hahaha

/ MX6 Price
Shouldn't you be paying more attention to your wife?!!!

/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Here is the pic, Kyle:

/ MX6 Price #35  
I had my MX6 delivered today and it's great. I had no problems transporting it with the only counterweight being the loader and 4-in-1 bucket. It does add a ton of length... almost 10 feet... with the loader on that is one long tractor. Not sure how that compares to the LX6.