My 4310 Has Landed

/ My 4310 Has Landed #1  

SteveH_CT

Platinum Member
Tractor
Deere 4310
Hey Folks - my tractor came in this afternoon - I promptly put 4 hours on it grading in front of our garage. We had quite a flood yesterday from a rain/snow storm. The water was coming right into the garage. That raised the urgency of getting it dug down and trenched. The ground is still frozen here, but I managed to scrape quite a bit of the dirt off the driveway, and a shallow trench to channel the water away. It's an awesome little tractor, and I found the controls very intuitive. The BH took the longest to learn. I can't wait till things thaw out and I can do some real re-grading of our driveway.

Pictures will follow tomorrow - I just couldn't get off of it long enough to snap any today. /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Take Care,

/ My 4310 Has Landed #2  
DEAR STEVEH: I JUST TOOK DELIVERY OF A 4310 A COUPLE OF WEEKS AGO. I WAS WONDERING WHAT TRANSMISSION YOU HAVE. I HAVE THE HYDRO AND A COUPLE TIMES I HAVE STEPPED ON A PEDAL AND NO MOVEMENT. I GOT LOOKING AT THE SIGHT GLASS AND THE OIL WAS DOWN QUITE A BIT. JUST WONDERING IF YOU EXPERIENCED ANYTHING LIKE THIS. THANKS AND HAPPY TRACTORING!!!!!

/ My 4310 Has Landed
Mine is the hydro as well. I've only done 4 hours - So I haven't checked fluid beyond the initial delivery - so no - no problems yet. I had one go problem - but I found my daughter had popped the hi-lo range shift out on me to neutral - other than that I was frankly impressed with it's performance - and I am getting to like the load-match feature as well.

Good luck with your unit - I hope this doesn't turn into a problem for you.

/ My 4310 Has Landed #4  
It's tomorrow. Now where are the pics? lol /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

/ My 4310 Has Landed #5  
Congrats on the new ride /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Let's see some pictures /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

/ My 4310 Has Landed
OK OK - you're right - here is one pic - and another to follow. I get such a great feeling when I'm running the Deere - I can't wait till it warms up so I can get some real work done with it.

Attachments

• 373631-DCP_2217.JPG
    373631-DCP_2217.JPG
    73.7 KB · Views: 326
   / My 4310 Has Landed
Thanks Raynman - Here is the other Pic. Have you been using yours much yet? I got a surprising amount of driveway work done yesterday even though the ground is hard. No thaw today, colder in fact, so I just rolled her out for the pictures.

Attachments

• 373632-DCP_2218.JPG
    373632-DCP_2218.JPG
    72.9 KB · Views: 313
   / My 4310 Has Landed #8  
Steve
Wow !!! /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

The grin is as bright as the <font color="green"> Green </font> tractor. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Congrat's on the new tractor. /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ My 4310 Has Landed
Thanks Ron - I know it won't be new forever - but I'm going to try to keep it as close to it as possible. I almost felt guilty scraping the driveway down with that shiny new bucket. But hey, it had to get dirty and dirty it is!

/ My 4310 Has Landed #10  
That's a great looking machine you have!! /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif