John Deere 3033r

/ John Deere 3033r #11  
Additional FYI.
There was / is a poster on here, IIRC, with the Turf Specials on a 3x20 series and 7-Iron MMM and no interference with the rear tires. I have standard R3 Turf's set to wide and no interference on the rear, however, with the front turfs set to wide, they hit the front of the deck on short turns.

/ John Deere 3033r #12  
Additional FYI.
There was / is a poster on here, IIRC, with the Turf Specials on a 3x20 series and 7-Iron MMM and no interference with the rear tires. I have standard R3 Turf's set to wide and no interference on the rear, however, with the front turfs set to wide, they hit the front of the deck on short turns.
Yes, that poster would be "Nuru".

/ John Deere 3033r
I think I am going with a 3046 my dealer has a 2014 with 14 hours on it we are down to 34.5k he agreed to install the electronic swith for my blower pmus put in the stereo plus they are offering me a good trade this cost is before my trade

/ John Deere 3033r #15  
I think I am going with a 3046 my dealer has a 2014 with 14 hours on it we are down to 34.5k he agreed to install the electronic swith for my blower pmus put in the stereo plus they are offering me a good trade this cost is before my trade
Local dealer has a new 3046R cab tractor with the larger R4 tires which I took a close look at a couple days ago...... really nice. Don't see how you could go wrong.

/ John Deere 3033r
Well the desicion was I went with the new 3033r by the time I put all my wants on the left over 2014 3046 the price was just not in my range I believe I should do fine my 3032e has been a great little tractor and has done everything I wanted and then some but this will keep me cool in the summer and warm in the winter I feel I got a good price 33200.00 that is a deluxe cab with air ride seat front and rear work lights am/fm/cd with sirus satellite radio plus they will put in an electric deverter in for my snowblower chute and upgraded to a H 165 loader

/ John Deere 3033r #17  
Well the desicion was I went with the new 3033r by the time I put all my wants on the left over 2014 3046 the price was just not in my range I believe I should do fine my 3032e has been a great little tractor and has done everything I wanted and then some but this will keep me cool in the summer and warm in the winter I feel I got a good price 33200.00 that is a deluxe cab with air ride seat front and rear work lights am/fm/cd with sirus satellite radio plus they will put in an electric deverter in for my snowblower chute and upgraded to a H 165 loader

Sounds like you did good. When is the delivery? Don't forget to post pics!

/ John Deere 3033r #18  

Sounds like you did good. When is the delivery? Don't forget to post pics!

/ John Deere 3033r
Delivery on the 27 or before this month will post kinda excited that is for sure

/ John Deere 3033r
Well the tractor is here waiting on the loader there are also a couple things the shop needs to do install rear work lights, air seat, rear windshield wiper and the sirus satallite radio, I would have thought all this would had been done at factory due to the fact that is the way it was ordered

ForumRunner_20150521_142607.png