Buying Advice Advice on 5065M or 5075M

/ Advice on 5065M or 5075M
I'm disappointed as well. Usually a JD discussion blooms into something large. Everybody must be busy.

Let us know what you decide. And if you purchase, please post pictures. :)

Thanks. I will. Probably won't be until after the first of the year unless I can find a good deal on one.

/ Advice on 5065M or 5075M #22  
I suspect a lot of people are busy but there has been a lot of discussion of the 5065 and the 5055. I didn't pay a lot of attention but there have been some negative comments on the 5065. Obviously positive things too. I can't recall if it was the 5055 or 5065 that had brake problems but I think one of them did.

Short of everyone getting un-busy, do a search on the Google box in the upper right of the sight. That should get you started and you could post something on one of those old threads and get the fires burning again.

/ Advice on 5065M or 5075M #23  
I suspect a lot of people are busy but there has been a lot of discussion of the 5065 and the 5055. I didn't pay a lot of attention but there have been some negative comments on the 5065. Obviously positive things too. I can't recall if it was the 5055 or 5065 that had brake problems but I think one of them did.

Short of everyone getting un-busy, do a search on the Google box in the upper right of the sight. That should get you started and you could post something on one of those old threads and get the fires burning again.

/ Advice on 5065M or 5075M #24  
I've got the 5103 and it does all that you mention. Having said that IF I could have swung the capital I would have really wanted the M series. The only drawback I've had on the E series is that during winter when my ground is very soft I have to use the box blade (800+lbs) and sometimes chain a tree trunk (6ft. 24in.) To the back of the boxblade to add additional weight so I can keep the tires from slipping. But for what I've got it works for everything I've thrown at it.

/ Advice on 5065M or 5075M #25  
The brake issue was or is on the 50??e series not the 50??m series.