JD790 or TC30

/ JD790 or TC30 #1  

fctadam

Tractor
2004 TC30
Well I seemed to have narrowed the search down to, two tractors. The TC30 or the JD790.

I got a price for the NH for 19,500 with FEL, and backhoe. The JD was 21,000 with the same and choice of tires. Any thoughts on these prices?

The Deere looked a little more heavy-duty and the dealer is right down the road from my home. The FEL steel and bracing is a little more heavy duty. The JD dealer told me the hydraulics are much faster on his machine, than the NH because of pump capacity. I’m not sure what numbers to look at on the specs sheets. However, the TC30 has a much higher 3 -pt lift capacity, almost twice that of the Deere. I'm also unable to find any information of the FEL lifting, and weight capacities. I definitely want the one that can lift the most weight.

Also was wondering about comparing the backhoe digging force and depth between the two. Anyone with any experience with either or both machines that could lend some information would be great. The TC30 at glance seems to be the better deal, with a cheaper price, and more lifting in the 3pt hitch. Am I missing something?