Buying Advice Many People Seem to Favor Kubota over Deere on TractorByNet.

/ Many People Seem to Favor Kubota over Deere on TractorByNet. #132  
Out of curiosity, i have to wonder how many folks have ever bought or ran another tractor than the one they have?
Ronnie

Started out with a Ford 8n, learned a lot about tractor repair, now have John Deere and LS. Two trouble free workhorses. No more gas vehicles in my future excepting cars

/ Many People Seem to Favor Kubota over Deere on TractorByNet. #133  
I went to the Deere dealership first. I was looking into a 3032E with loader and tiller. They worked up what I thought was a great price for me. I waited a week, then decided to buy. But first I went by the Kubota dealer. Right off the bat I got a bad taste in my mouth from them. Condescending. Like was I really sure I needed that size tractor? maybe a smaller one might be better. Oh that really pissed me off. First of all, the 3032e IS a compact tractor. And that's the size I want. The price they gave me on a similar sized Kubota was several thousand dollars more. So I told them "sorry....looks like I will be buying green"! And I did.....that same day.

/ Many People Seem to Favor Kubota over Deere on TractorByNet. #134  
Some dealers are pricks regardless of the brand. Before I bought my last tractor I dealt with 11 dealers, some good experiences, some not so much.
1 MF, 1 Kioti, 2 NH, 3 JD, 4 Kubota

In the end it was between a JD and Kubota. I decided on the Kubota due to the features offered and price. That said, price varied WILDLY between dealers.