Buying Advice power beyond kit for 3039R

/ power beyond kit for 3039R #1  

flyingace43

Tractor
Yanmar YT347 cab
I need to add a power beyond kit to my 2015 3039R but when I bought it I ordered the mid PTO and they added the rear SCV and when I got the tractor the rear SCV is mounted in the middle above the center link. I looked up the kit that JD lists for the 3039R and it mounts in the middle and I have seen some tractors with the SCV mounted on the side which would work but nothing that appears to work on mine? Anyone have any thoughts on this? Thanks

/ power beyond kit for 3039R #2  
Correct, when adding mid pto from the factory then third eh controlled scv is also required. There are three different power beyond kits dictated by chassis (oos or cab) and by tractor s/n. Does it matter where exactly the couplers are mounted? You should still be able to plug into them, if there is a room issue it should easily be resolved with a couple of 90deg fittings.

/ power beyond kit for 3039R #3  
I need to add a power beyond kit to my 2015 3039R but when I bought it I ordered the mid PTO and they added the rear SCV and when I got the tractor the rear SCV is mounted in the middle above the center link. I looked up the kit that JD lists for the 3039R and it mounts in the middle and I have seen some tractors with the SCV mounted on the side which would work but nothing that appears to work on mine? Anyone have any thoughts on this? Thanks

Do you have a picture? And was the issue resolved?

/ power beyond kit for 3039R
Do you have a picture? And was the issue resolved?

Yes I ordered a kit from greenfarm parts and they were very helpful in helping me with the right parts and some technical advice, installed the kit myself and it works very well. Call them with your serial number and they will help you find the right part.

/ power beyond kit for 3039R #5  
Just wondering if you have a picture of your setup. I have some type of connection above and right of the 3pt hitch. I believe it is what controls my mid-mount mower.

Thank you for responding.

/ power beyond kit for 3039R
I will get some pictures but having trouble uploading them send me a email or cell number and I get them to you.