Tractor
    JD 4310 eHydro

Default Finally made a decision

Thanks to everyone on this board who gave me lots of information regarding the purchase of my first tractor. I finally made a decision and purchased a JD 4310 eHydro with 420 FEL, 5' Bush Hog, and 6" chipper. It is being delivered tomorrow, and I am as excited as a kid at Christmas. I can't wait to start using it. I will send pictures as soon as it arrives.

Rob

Tractor
    John Deere 4510

Default Re: Finally made a decision

summitlion,

Congrats again, [img]/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Look forward to seeing the pictures, with a big smile [img]/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Platinum Member
    Tractor
    Deere 4310

I think you'll enjoy using the 4310 - The more I use it the more amazed I am at how much I can do with this "compact" compact, it's a great all around size for me - I hope you're real happy with it. Post some pics and a review of the chipper!

Veteran Member

Congratulations! Don't forget the pictures! [img]/forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Tractor
    JD 4310

CONGRATULATIONS, I JUST PURCHASED THE SAME TRACTOR ABOUT 2 MONTHS AGO. ICAN'T WAIT FOR SPRING SO I CAN GET SOME WORK DONE. I HOPE YOU ARE AS IMPRESS AS I HAVE BEEN SO FAR. ENJOY!!!!!