Going to lookat and possibly buy a 4320 this morning.

/ Going to lookat and possibly buy a 4320 this morning. #51  
I appreciate the input guys. After looking at the 4320 vs the 3320, I really prefer the 4320. The major hang-up is cost and my health.

I was wondering if anyone else here has a bad low back who drives a tractor. I have a couple bulged discs and a loose right sacroiliac joint, which causes most of my symptoms. Most of my pain is in my pelvis right leg and foot. Because of this, my time sitting is shortened. I guess I would feel better about the purchase knowing others are in a similar situation. Some may say that I should avoid a tractor altogether, but I am already limited to what I can do now, and I feel this would help me establish a sense of freedom.

I have both 3720 cab and 4320 open station tractors. Currently 72 years old with bad lower back -- same issues as yours. The air seat on the 3720 is nice but the 4320 mechanical seat isn't too bad either as stiffness is adjustable. If I had to go to one tractor it would probably be 3720 with cab for my applications --- mainly because of the cab. However, if starting from scratch I'd have to look hard at the 4000 series with cab.

/ Going to lookat and possibly buy a 4320 this morning. #52  
I have a 4520 cab and really like it. Good luck picking the right size for you.