4310 ehydro vs Kubota b7800

/ 4310 ehydro vs Kubota b7800 #11  
You're right - The L series is a beefy looking line. A few things moved me more towards the 4310, but the L3130 was my very very close 2nd choice. I was one of the minority who preferred the smaller stature of the 4310... just fits me (and my over crowded garage) better.

/ 4310 ehydro vs Kubota b7800
Went back to the NH/Kubota dealer and drove them both and believe it or not, driving home I had pretty much decided on the NH33D w/7308 FEL @$17700, it was just nicer, a little more tractor and the wife liked the way it drove. We just liked it better and felt comfortable with the decision. Then I thought atleast give the JD4310 a chance and drove the 90 miles to test it out. The wife wasn't able to go. It had the 420 loader on (NH didn't) and I thought "Man this tractor is Nice". Deere really does know how to put things where you want them and make things simple and easy (especially for a wife). Got to think it's going to be the 4310 but I sure liked them both and the NH IS new. Guess I'm just getting those decision time confusions.

/ 4310 ehydro vs Kubota b7800 #13  
Sounds Good Cedarman - I think you're in the right ballpark whether you go blue orange or green. They are all nice units, and one size does not fit all. Did the NH have the swivel seat? I thought that was a nice feature. Other than that I would agree with you about placement of controls - the Deere fit me well. With the loader control on you got a good chance to try the control for that - They are not all the same - I couldn't stand the Bota control location - The NH was pretty nice as well, and the one I looked at had a 2 position switch - I think for quickness response - But I believed at the time and have found it to be true - I wouldn't need that - the Deere, and probably most others are pressure sensitive - once you get the feel you can practically tie your shoe with the thing - I've got the BH as well and I've picked that up real quick - I even use it to pull brush out now - it truly becomes an extension of your arm.

Well I ramble - I am glad you're looking around - I'd never say get the Deere just because I did - but I'd never steer you away from it either Oh - best of all, I got a "Owners Edition" hat from Deere today - just that alone is worth the price of admission!

You didn't mention your impression of the dealers... 90 miles is a pretty long drive - but I guess if you like the shop it wouldn't be a big deal. Hopefully it won't be there much anyway. My dealer is about 5 miles away, and that is really convenient for parts and supplies - but any shop will UPS as well. I like swinging in more for the smell of the new equipment than any real supply need. I grease all the fittings about every 5 hours... way over kill but I enjoy it.

I'll bet your brochure reading is going on as we speak. Good luck - Keep us posted.