How did I do, 4105?

/ How did I do, 4105? #1  

TCB1

Tractor
John Deer 4105
I got me a Brand New 4105 with a box blade and a H165 loader with insurance $24,600 delivered

/ How did I do, 4105? #2  
Good for you!

One word of advice...never ask how you did price-wise, after buying equipment (anything, really). No matter how good you did, some fool will rain on your parade.
Enjoy the tractor and be safe!

/ How did I do, 4105? #3  
I got me a Brand New 4105 with a box blade and a H165 loader with insurance $24,600 delivered

What was list price on it? Pretty common in my area to be quoted 11% off. I bought at end of season for about 17% off list with zero percent financing.

/ How did I do, 4105? #5  
Nice tractor with good power to weight imo. Congratulations.

/ How did I do, 4105? #6  
Good for you!

One word of advice...never ask how you did price-wise, after buying equipment (anything, really). No matter how good you did, some fool will rain on your parade.

I agree, someone will come along and make you feel bad.
If you felt good going in, be happy.

Congratulations on the new tractor.:thumbsup::thumbsup:

/ How did I do, 4105? #7  
Good for you!

Good advice! Who cares what you have into, it's yours and should be proud to own a nice machine as such. Post some pics of that new tractor when you can . Donnie

/ How did I do, 4105?
Good advice! Who cares what you have into, it's yours and should be proud to own a nice machine as such. Post some pics of that new tractor when you can . Donnie

ThankX guys! Makes sense, I come a a Motor Cycle forum and we always talk $$$ so never gave it any thought..

/ How did I do, 4105? #9  
ThankX guys! Makes sense, I come a a Motor Cycle forum and we always talk $$$ so never gave it any thought..

I would not even price it anymore as it will not undo what is done. Enjoy and post some pics please.