Is the free chair promotion still on?

/ Is the free chair promotion still on? #1  

JayC

Veteran Member
I was talking with a friend of mine today. We started talking about the free JD chair giveaway that was going on. If it's still going on, does anyone have the link? I am going to e-mail it to him.

/ Is the free chair promotion still on? #2  
JayC,

I don't think it's going on anymore, I just got my yesterday, and I don't have my camera with me /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

/ Is the free chair promotion still on? #3  
I seen the chair promo on website, not there anymore, assume not. Asked my dealer and he didn't know anything about it.

/ Is the free chair promotion still on?
Thanks anyways guys. I had a hunch it was over. I just wish I could've told him about it earlier. He's a farmer and I think he would've loved to take a new machine for a test drive and receive a free chair. He's also a diehard JD fan. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ Is the free chair promotion still on? #5  
<font color="blue"> I seen the chair promo on website, not there anymore, assume not. Asked my dealer and he didn't know anything about it. </font>

I kept a copy of the form I sent in. It states the offer was good from February 2, 2004 through March 31, 2004. I took my test drive on February 28 and even then the dealer did not know anything about the offer. It was the first time he had seen the form.

Jeff