priced out 1025r with 9 dealer ships. Need advice.

/ priced out 1025r with 9 dealer ships. Need advice. #1  

John Deere 16

Tractor
Non
I wanted the 1025r, hydraulic lift 60d mmm, and 54" blower front mount with quick hitch kit and shaft ect.

11,250 was the cheapest i was quoted for the tractor. but that same dealer was charging 3100 for the deck.

3,900 installed was the cheapest i found for the blower.

Best out the door price i was offered for the package was $18,200 (Savage MN location) out the door before tax and highest was 19,500.

I'm trying hard to get a good deal and having some trouble finding the right price. Does anyone have any pointers in what to ask for and what to say to get the best price? Can I just buy each item at all the individual dealerships for the best prices?

Is there anything I missed in my quote? Need some help friends.

/ priced out 1025r with 9 dealer ships. Need advice. #2  
That's very much in the ballpark when I was looking. Equipment is not cheap, but it will pay for itself. Stick with getting everything from one place, less hassle now and later.

/ priced out 1025r with 9 dealer ships. Need advice.
Is it better to buy everything from the dealer next to my house even if they cost me $1250 more then the the one far away in savage?

/ priced out 1025r with 9 dealer ships. Need advice. #4  
It might be.

Can your neighboring dealer get a little closer to the Savage dealer price? If your neighboring dealer could come down another $600 would that be close enough to get the deal done?

Perhaps most important, is your neighboring dealer a decent, customer oriented person on solid financial ground? Does this dealer have well trained service people?

This dealer is part of 8 store chain I think. Been around long time.

/ priced out 1025r with 9 dealer ships. Need advice. #6  
I have a Kubota dealer 20 minutes from me, but the owner is a total prick. So I had to go to a massey dealer 40 minutes away, with no regrets.

Closer is not always better. Be comfortable with who you select...first and foremost.

/ priced out 1025r with 9 dealer ships. Need advice. #7  
you need to decide if you WANT a tractor. NINE dealerships for pricing??????? Have you nothing better to do? Like has been stated PRICE isn't everything. Pick who you are comfortable with and who might be comfortable with you as a customer.

I like the dealer next to me alot. I also plan to check out the kubota dealer this weekend.

you need to decide if you WANT a tractor. NINE dealerships for pricing??????? Have you nothing better to do? Like has been stated PRICE isn't everything. Pick who you are comfortable with and who might be comfortable with you as a customer.

Price is certainly important. Your condescending tone is not needed. Do I have nothing better to do? Should I journal my day out for you so you can sleep at night?

/ priced out 1025r with 9 dealer ships. Need advice. #9  
I like the dealer next to me alot. I also plan to check out the kubota dealer this weekend.

Price is certainly important. Your condescending tone is not needed. Do I have nothing better to do? Should I journal my day out for you so you can sleep at night?

C'mon no fights, just get patchnball to buy it for you.

/ priced out 1025r with 9 dealer ships. Need advice. #10  
As much as you are buying a tractor, you are also buying into the dealership. Choose wisely.