Does JD make a Sub Compact TLB?

/ Does JD make a Sub Compact TLB? #1  

Junkman

Tractor
2003 Kubota BX-22
I am going to rid myself of my ugly Orange Kubota and get a pretty Yellow and Green machine. Does Deere make a machine like the Kubota BX 22/23. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Does JD make a Sub Compact TLB? #3  
The JD 2210 is similar in size (maybe a little larger) but is not available with a backhoe. To get a JD tractor that will accept a backhoe you will have to move up to a 4210 with a #47 hoe. The above assumes you stay with JD attachments as other manufactures may make hoes for the smaller size tractors, but I think you will want to stay with factory JD.
If you do not need the backhoe I would go with the 2210, I have one and I am very happy with it. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif
About time you got rid of that Kubota before you kill yourself with that sticky hydro pedal.
Ken /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ Does JD make a Sub Compact TLB? #4  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( THE 2210 )</font>

There is no Backhoe for a 2210. I thnk the 41xx are the smallest JD
series that takes a Backhoe. The smallest JD TLB (one seat) I think
is the 110. I decided on a 4110 with a 410 loader and a 46 Backhoe.

Cliff

/ Does JD make a Sub Compact TLB? #5  
If you don't mind moving up to a small chassis CUT, the 4010, 4110, and 4115 will take the 46 hoe.

/ Does JD make a Sub Compact TLB? #6  
Jumpman

You may have to consider a <font color="orange"> Kioti </font> or <font color="blue"> NH </font> if you want to <font color="red"> jump ship </font> and get a new Sub Compact TLB. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Have a Happy Easter! /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ Does JD make a Sub Compact TLB? #7  
Assuming it is not April 1.....
Assuming JM is not pulling chains.....

There is an aftermarket BH for the 2210.

/ Does JD make a Sub Compact TLB? #8  
First, What makes you think we would LET you get a Deere..?!! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

We'd be proud to gave you, even if the Kubbies throw you out....

The smallest green tlb is the 4110/410/46.

just park it next to a 9000 series and say sub-compact! /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Word is that a new Deere lineup is coming this summer. Will there be a 2220 tlb? I dunno!

Currently the 46 messes with the mid mount mower, which is wierd, since there is no such problem on the larger machines.

Actually mine is a sub-compact, too!

/ Does JD make a Sub Compact TLB? #9  
Sorry Junkman - Deere does not make anything comparable to the BX 22/23. You may want to look at the Jinma or Mahindra line-up... but certainly not Deere for anything... comparable. /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif