2025r price check

/ 2025r price check #1  

Polarisjunky

Tractor
Kubota L3301
I am also looking at a John Deere 2025r with FEL, loaded r4 tires, 60" frontier box blade, block heater and 54" front mount snow thrower for $21,500 with tax, freight and prep.

I am also looking at a Kubota L3301 Hst with Fel Quick attach 66" bucket, loaded r4 tires, BR1260 box blade, and block heater for under 21k with tax, freight and prep.

Thanks

/ 2025r price check #2  
Prices are close, both are great tractors, buy the one that you like best.

/ 2025r price check
I like the longer term financing with Kubota and I like the front snow blower on the Deere.

/ 2025r price check #4  
I like the longer term financing with Kubota and I like the front snow blower on the Deere.

JD has 0% for 5 years, what is Kubota offering, when I looked at Kubota thay would knock off a few thousand if you paid cash, to me that's not free financing.

JD is the same price out the door cash, or financing.

/ 2025r price check
Same deal with Kubota- 0% for 60 months w/zero down, 0% for 72 months with 10% down and 0% for 84 months with 20% down. Deere is 0% for 60 months with zero down. The longer you go with Deere the more the price goes up as well as financing percentage

/ 2025r price check #6  
Go with the one that calls out to you, buy once, cry once.

Like I said above Kubota had one price for a cash sale, and a different price if you financed through them, that's not free financing no matter how you cut it.

JD on the other hand it is 0%,
I worked up my deal at a cash price, when it came time to get the paper work in order the salesman said I should take advantage of the 0 financing, the cost was exactly the same out the door.

That is exactly a true 0%.

/ 2025r price check #7  
when I asked about buying a series 1 with a loader and nothing else:

The price was:

$2.000.00 down payment
$99.00 a month
zero interest for the life of the loan through JD

If I could not afford the down payment they have other options..............................

I have to hope my mule holds on for another year or I may end up with a BCS 853 with
a snow blower the issue is simply whether I want a single or two stage then and another loan.