Coupon frustration - missed it by "this" much.

/ Coupon frustration - missed it by "this" much. #1  

drab m

Tractor
None
I bought a 3033r today, Then this evening I get one of the sponsored Facebook ads from John Deere offering coupon $250 in extra savings for a 1 - 4 Family tractor. I clicked the link and got my coupon - but... obviously too late.

Such a bummer that I didn't get it a few hours earlier.

:mad::ashamed::ashamed::p

I do like the tractor though...

/ Coupon frustration - missed it by "this" much. #2  
Don't let it bother you and enjoy the new tractor. Ed

/ Coupon frustration - missed it by "this" much. #3  
I would still try to redeem it. You literally got it the same day you purchased your tractor, so they should either honor it it cash or parts. Not that $250 would get you a lot but maybe your first fluid change incl filters.

/ Coupon frustration - missed it by "this" much. #4  
Worth a shot. I'd try it.

/ Coupon frustration - missed it by "this" much. #5  
If that tractor qualifies for the 30 day return they might honor the coupon to prevent the return.

/ Coupon frustration - missed it by "this" much. #6  
Worth a shot. I'd try it.

Same here... it's a 'corporate' offer that the dealership should be able to pass 'up the line'. If anything, the dealership may use it to give you a ballast box or iMatch quickhitch.

Selling you a tractor is one thing; they want to keep you as a customer down the track.

/ Coupon frustration - missed it by "this" much. #7  
Drab- You were the guy that originally bought a L2501 and then returned it right? How are you liking the JD? How is the HST whine comparatively?

/ Coupon frustration - missed it by "this" much.
Yes XSFMED18D, that is me. Though I did not return the Kubota, I sold it. (ouch $ $ $ ) It is too early to render a verdict on this John Deere, but the reason I bought it over another Kubota is that it is a geared tractor with a power reverser - so there is no HST to whine. I would have considered a Kubota if they had a power shuttle option in a tractor this size.

/ Coupon frustration - missed it by "this" much. #9  
I would DEFINITELY take the coupon to the JD dealer. They should gladly honor it - they DO want to keep you as a happy customer.

/ Coupon frustration - missed it by "this" much.
Good news on the coupon front, My dealer called and said they can apply it to a quick hitch.