Price Check John Deere 318 Found of sale ???

/ John Deere 318 Found of sale ??? #1  

KEYBEAR

Silver Member
Tractor
John Deere X-758
Found a John Deere 318 For sale close to my home . In the pictures it looks clean and the hours are low . It has 648 hours (so the seller said) comes with a snowblower and 50 inch deck . Going to look at it in the morning seller is asking $2500.00 and may do less . What do you think ?

Not looking for a do all tractor more a snowblower and a project this winter .

/ John Deere 318 Found of sale ??? #2  
Friend of mine just sold one with 200 hours and same equipment for 4 thousand, so I'd guess it's not a bad deal.
Tractor looked bran new.

/ John Deere 318 Found of sale ??? #3  
That sounds like a great deal to me. Just the blower and deck are worth that.
Hopefully it is being sold by the original owner, that knows the complete history of it.
If I was looking for something like that, I would of been there yesterday.
Great deals are hard to come by.

/ John Deere 318 Found of sale ??? #4  
I think he is dreaming. I would think 1000 to 1500 at the most. There is one on a tractor sales site for $1750 with deck, blower and hydraulic tiller.

/ John Deere 318 Found of sale ??? #6  
Over priced for Missouri.

Problem is not knowing positively the hours. The tractor will outlast 2 or 3 engines. If this engine has been overhauled and bored already and is worn out = new engine.

Lastly, the price prohibits the option of "cleaning" it up a little and making some money on it. :(

/ John Deere 318 Found of sale ??? #7  
If that machine is a bit light for you, how about a nice clean 2006 JD 8330, 4300 hrs.

$95,000.

/ John Deere 318 Found of sale ??? #8  
Interesting responses. Out of curiosity, what would the complete snow blower, and the mower be worth, if each item was bought separate ?

/ John Deere 318 Found of sale ??? #9  
I have bought a 318 in April, it was $1600, for tractor, deck, snowblower, wheel weights, chains, and a tow behind cart. I put another $400 into it, re did a lot of the electrical, put in a new battery, electric fuel pump, new fuel lines and filters. It runs like a champ now. Had 500 hrs on it.

/ John Deere 318 Found of sale ??? #10  
What would y'all think is fair for a 332. 1100 hrs. Snow blade and brand new deck I paid $1400 for from JD. Maybe 10 hours on it. Also has the factory 3pt

Brett