How much should I expect to pay for a 3032e with a fel and 60" cutter?

/ How much should I expect to pay for a 3032e with a fel and 60" cutter? #1  

Bayharbor

Tractor
John Deere
How much should I expect to pay for a 3032e with a fel and 60" cutter?

/ How much should I expect to pay for a 3032e with a fel and 60" cutter? #2  
New or used?

If new, "build" your tractor on the Deere website and deduct about 10% off the build price. You might get more off, depending on your dealer and negotiation skills

/ How much should I expect to pay for a 3032e with a fel and 60" cutter? #3  
If you surf Tractorhouse.com, you can find a bunch of them for sale used.

I have a quote, one week old, for a new 3038E with FEL (no cutter) at $25.6K including taxes

/ How much should I expect to pay for a 3032e with a fel and 60" cutter? #4  
If you surf Tractorhouse.com, you can find a bunch of them for sale used.

I have a quote, one week old, for a new 3038E with FEL (no cutter) at $25.6K including taxes

Seems you could get this lowered a bit, that appears to be close to list price.

/ How much should I expect to pay for a 3032e with a fel and 60" cutter? #5  
Seems you could get this lowered a bit, that appears to be close to list price.

Maybe so. I told him I was just looking and studying up. Not in the market quite yet.

It does seem that JD dealers have a reputation for not dealing down, but how far do you think would be reasonable?

For reference, the tractor and FEL are and even $25,000 before the 7% tax.

/ How much should I expect to pay for a 3032e with a fel and 60" cutter? #6  
I would expect to get close to 15% off on an E series tractor. Doubt the dealers will do much better than that. The R series have more room to discount typically. I would not expect a retailer/dealer to offer the best price without knowing if you are ready to buy, they need some enticement to know they have a pending sale at hand.

John Deere dealers are like everyone else, they will deal if they can make a sale by lowering the price. Obviously they would much prefer to sell for list price, just like everyone else.

/ How much should I expect to pay for a 3032e with a fel and 60" cutter? #7  
I bought a 3032E new this summer without fel, with ag tires for $12500 plus tax, add $3500 for fel and $1500 for cutter should give you a pretty good estimate.

/ How much should I expect to pay for a 3032e with a fel and 60" cutter? #8  
I bought a 3032E new this summer without fel, with ag tires for $12500 plus tax, add $3500 for fel and $1500 for cutter should give you a pretty good estimate.

They have a base price of $18953. You paid $12500? That's about a 34% discount on a barebones tractor, that seems a little high.

/ How much should I expect to pay for a 3032e with a fel and 60" cutter? #9  
There were some rebates at the time, don't remember how much.

/ How much should I expect to pay for a 3032e with a fel and 60" cutter? #10  
Well, for reference. I bought a 3032E in January 2014 with FEL,brush hog and rear blade delivered to my house for $19k. Shop around.