Ready to buy 3025E, Can I get a price check?

/ Ready to buy 3025E, Can I get a price check? #1  

ramjam

Tractor
TBD
Hey guys, I asked the main pricing forum but they just questioned why I was getting a 3025E and I'm not looking for which model opinion. Just wondering if this is a good price for those of you who have quoted or bought 3025E's.

I was quoted from Washington Tractor in Lynden, WA the following:

John Deere 3025E + R4 Tires $13,009
6 year / 3000hr comprehensive warranty $1,812
D160 Loader w/ 61" Loader Bucket $3,690
Frontier BB2060 Box Blade $875
Load Trail 10K 18ft Tilt Deck Trailer $5,895
D140 Lawn Mower $2,000

Total Price $26,981 + tax.

They are offering 10% down + 0% APR 84 Month financing on the entire package. I think I want to get the comprehensive warranty as the powertrain warranty doesn't cover electrical or hydraulics and I've heard here a few times that you don't want the warranty to run out while you're still making payments. I'm doing some basic loader work, moving some hay bales in the winter time, tilling the garden, redoing the drive way and some minor dirt work in the field on 5.5 acres. I looked at the 1025R but I'd rather have something a bit bigger and handle weight. I know the D140 isn't super heavy duty but all I'm doing with it is mowing a big yard so I don't need a super powerful unit to plow or anything.

What do you all think? Fair deal or I need to try and get some extras thrown in? I was planning on asking for a 5 gallon bucket of Hyguard and a Filter Pak to get thrown in as it is.

/ Ready to buy 3025E, Can I get a price check? #2  
The price for the 3025e with loader is very competitive. Most dealers are listing them for about 16-17 K so you are right there in the ball park.

You might want to look into a ballast box or loaded tires otherwise you are going to need to keep the box scraper on when using the loader for counterweight. They might offer those options to you at cost to seal the deal.

/ Ready to buy 3025E, Can I get a price check? #3  
That is great deal on that package from what I have seen. You wont be disappointed with the 3025e.

/ Ready to buy 3025E, Can I get a price check? #4  
Hey guys, I asked the main pricing forum but they just questioned why I was getting a 3025E and I'm not looking for which model opinion. Just wondering if this is a good price for those of you who have quoted or bought 3025E's.

I was quoted from Washington Tractor in Lynden, WA the following:

John Deere 3025E + R4 Tires $13,009
6 year / 3000hr comprehensive warranty $1,812
D160 Loader w/ 61" Loader Bucket $3,690
Frontier BB2060 Box Blade $875
Load Trail 10K 18ft Tilt Deck Trailer $5,895
D140 Lawn Mower $2,000

Total Price $26,981 + tax.

They are offering 10% down + 0% APR 84 Month financing on the entire package. I think I want to get the comprehensive warranty as the powertrain warranty doesn't cover electrical or hydraulics and I've heard here a few times that you don't want the warranty to run out while you're still making payments. I'm doing some basic loader work, moving some hay bales in the winter time, tilling the garden, redoing the drive way and some minor dirt work in the field on 5.5 acres. I looked at the 1025R but I'd rather have something a bit bigger and handle weight. I know the D140 isn't super heavy duty but all I'm doing with it is mowing a big yard so I don't need a super powerful unit to plow or anything.

What do you all think? Fair deal or I need to try and get some extras thrown in? I was planning on asking for a 5 gallon bucket of Hyguard and a Filter Pak to get thrown in as it is.

Did you pull the trigger? Wondering how you like it if so. I've been on the fence between a 3025 and 3032. Really would like the extra PTO HP in up sizing from my 1023e but there are/were some smoking deals on 3025, do like the idea of not having a DPF, and most people seem to like them. I was quoted last weekend at $14,999 for a 3025 and loader. Called back yesterday to nail down some options and figures, very close to pulling the trigger myself, only to find that the price went up to $15,999 on June 1st. Thought it was odd as the customer rebates seem to still be the same as listed on JD's website, but checked with a second dealer and was told the same thing. Now I'm back on the fence between the two.
'

/ Ready to buy 3025E, Can I get a price check? #5  
14999$ would have been a steal if you could you have gotten it for that. Unless Deere was putting some more cash on them to help them sale, but I don't think the 3025e needs help sailing. They are a VERY popular tractors.Maybe some confusion between pricing the 1025r vs. the 3025e. Still 15,999 is a great price for the 3025e and loader. Kubota would a few more grand to get the comparable tractor.