New to forum and looking for some advice

/ New to forum and looking for some advice #1  

agbullit

Tractor
JD 3720 Cab
Hello there, I've been lurking for a while, but finally picked up a 3720 cab tractor. I am looking to buy a FEL and rear box blade ASAP, and a backhoe down the road. Where has everyone found to be the best place to buy these implements. My local JD dealer has some insane pricing (I am located in upstate NY/Albany area). Current setup is a front mount snow blower, belly mower and rear salter. Thanks in advance and look forward to hours upon hours on here at night figuring out more ways to spend money, LOL

/ New to forum and looking for some advice #2  
hate to be the bearer of bad news - loaders are hard to find and expensive - unless you got a smoking deal on the tractor would have been better off to buy a tractor properly set up -as for the backhoe same story you need mounts [ and bolts rear bolts are longer for bracket ] for that tractor and you need power beyond . . just bite the bullet and buy a h165 -I think goes on there

/ New to forum and looking for some advice #3  
G'day Mate and welcome to TBN from Downunder.

You've got a nice 44hp tractor that is probably Tier 3: TractorData.com John Deere 372 tractor information

However, on the downside, they're not making that model anymore. As waycoolmarine says, a FEL will cost and, if you're shelling out $'s, I'd include a 3rd function remote for future use. Tractors + implements ain't cheap (a backhoe is an implement), unless you buy cheap = you get what you pay for. All that I can advise you is to talk with your dealership again, discuss your needs and see if they can keep an eye open to a deal or two. They want to keep your business long term. (If they're a reputable business)

Enjoy the site.

/ New to forum and looking for some advice #4  
Search Craigslist daily. But be careful of scammers. A used backhoe may pop up for sale, a loader is doubtful. You can also post a wanted ad on CL.

/ New to forum and looking for some advice #5  
You might also call someplace like Wenger's of Myerstown who parts out tractors as they will often pull the loader and or backhoe off to sell or to get at something like the transmission.
Expect to pay three to four thousand dollars for loader and something similar for a backhoe.

Aaron Z

/ New to forum and looking for some advice #6  
:welcome: to TBN...enjoy.

/ New to forum and looking for some advice #7  
Hello there, I've been lurking for a while, but finally picked up a 3720 cab tractor. I am looking to buy a FEL and rear box blade ASAP, and a backhoe down the road. Where has everyone found to be the best place to buy these implements. My local JD dealer has some insane pricing (I am located in upstate NY/Albany area). Current setup is a front mount snow blower, belly mower and rear salter. Thanks in advance and look forward to hours upon hours on here at night figuring out more ways to spend money, LOL

Loader and hoe can both be bought new either from Deere or aftermarket suppliers. Curious as to what the insane pricing is compared to others though, loaders and backhoes are just plain expensive regardless of who's name is on them. Best of luck in finding your attachments.