Opinions-3032E

/ Opinions-3032E #11  
Well Ill play. Not sure I would want one that was rolled over. Lots of them out there. IMO having one I really like the 3032e, that said you need to know what your getting and what your not. I did notknow any better when I got mine, never needed bells and whistles but a few things I came to realize.

Its a great light weight machine that can do a lot. Great for the homeowner or small land owner, easy on my yard. That said the 305 loader like all the 300 series loaders are a bit anemic ( I sell firewood on the side and while not heavy you realize how small and light the machine and lift capacity/breakout are). Lift height was also an issue loading my dump trailer. The next issue was the brake/diff lock combined pedal. I would step on the brake (loaded my trailer a bit lower than me to help with height and reach so I didntwant to roll into it) and the diff would lock, back up from the trailer and the diff would be locked. Ok step on the brake pedal every time and hope it unlocked. Bad on my grass worse on the pavement. 2stage hydro ok but that hydro noise was annoying.
Big operator station, easy to operate, nimble, easy on turf. For what it is a pretty good machine.

I tried a 4310, about 900lbs heavier, Power Reverser and while the 430 loader has a lot more breakout Force, lift height and capacity are pretty close.
If I had a brain this would probably be the machine as a harry the homeowner I would keep. Light and nimble, but a little more work oriented.

I found a great deal on a 4510, not a fair comparison at all. Bigger and far heavier and my turf shows it. That said the 460 loader can do anything I will need. The tractor is about 2k heavier and it is very apparent. Much more of a work horse but again not as maneuverable, harder on turf, and with a 6 Cutter does not fit on my trailer. LOL.

Just beware itsa tough balance between enough machine, too much machine and too little machine.

I like the Power Reverser, Like the separate diff lock pedal, Like the split brake pedal.
, Like the temp gauge, love the lift height and capacity.

All I can say is do your research, they are all great machines. If I have learned anything over the years and it has been painfull, get more truck that you need, a longer trailer than you need and more tractor than you need. Right now I have two of the three right, ha. Anyone got a deckover gooseneck trailer for sale?!?

Any questions feel free to PM me, sorry for the novel . Rye

B2DC0BDC-00FD-413B-A501-EFADDD98C880.jpeg

/ Opinions-3032E #12  
The 3032e is a good little tractor. The seat is horrible, real back breaker. Hard to walk the next day after mowing for 8 hours.

It's a little light on the PTO HP running a rc2060 mower in thick grass. Very easy to bog the engine down 1000rpm if trying to mow at 4-5mph. Any slight increase in grade will bog it down hard too.

*** end is very light. Lifting my 60" 450lb disc harrow off a trailer with nothing on the 3 point put the back tires 2' in the air while the bucket just fell to the ground when it rolled off the deck.

Like RyeThomas said. Very nimble and easy on turf. Ran it in 4x4 with industrials all summer mowing 10 acres equine riding areas with my grooming mower. Was easy on the grass. 2wd you'll spin a rear tire and do some damage.

/ Opinions-3032E #13  
Depends upon what you're using it for. The e series are designed as a basic no frills machine that are for the large homeowner and weekend farmer. The 3320 is a premium tractor with a cast vs aluminum rearend and will handle a backhoe.
Looks like the 3303r is more like the 3320, an that handles a 375 backhoe.

/ Opinions-3032E #14  
Depends upon what you're using it for. The e series are designed as a basic no frills machine that are for the large homeowner and weekend farmer. The 3320 is a premium tractor with a cast vs aluminum rearend and will handle a backhoe.
Are you certain they make the 3330 with a cast rear end? It wasn't on the 3320 Looked at 5 years ago. That may have been the last year for that model and they might have switched to cast. It's good if they did.

/ Opinions-3032E #15  
I would think the 3303r is cast because it weighs 2900 pounds vs a massey 1734e which is about 2500 lbs, an the 3301 Kubota the same as the massey.