Opinions-3032E

/ Opinions-3032E #1  

Red Horse

Veteran Member
Tractor
Deere 655ZTrak, Deere 4720 Cab, 400 X LT 155
Have a buddy who is looking at a 3032E that was rolled over. Any notable downside to these. I assume this took place of 3320? I had one of those-great tractor.

appreciate any insights

/ Opinions-3032E #2  
3032e is a bare bones tractor the 3320 was a premium tractor, same chassis is about it, a pretty good little tractor, but not capable of everything that the 3320 was.

/ Opinions-3032E
thx for response

/ Opinions-3032E #4  
I have one, it does everything I need it to do. Very good tractor

/ Opinions-3032E
I have one, it does everything I need it to do. Very good tractor

Thx. The one in question is on an auction site. Its "clean and bright" but was rolled over. No fiberglass damage but the loader brackets were snapped at the four bolts. Can't imagine how that can supposedly happen and NOT suffer any fender damage but that is what the site says.

/ Opinions-3032E #6  
Maybe it wasn't really "rolled over" but instead turned on its side (like with a load in the bucket too high, tipping and stressing the FEL brackets). Certainly a guess (WAG), but maybe an overstatement of "rolled over".

/ Opinions-3032E
Maybe it wasn't really "rolled over" but instead turned on its side (like with a load in the bucket too high, tipping and stressing the FEL brackets). Certainly a guess (WAG), but maybe an overstatement of "rolled over".

Yes-we were thinking that for sure the loader must have been "stressed"-but again, lets say it went over and they snapped-now for sure the loader arms and the "towers" would have been free to hit the hood-you would think-anyway nasty looking break.

/ Opinions-3032E #8  
I love my 3032E

/ Opinions-3032E #9  
Depends upon what you're using it for. The e series are designed as a basic no frills machine that are for the large homeowner and weekend farmer. The 3320 is a premium tractor with a cast vs aluminum rearend and will handle a backhoe.

/ Opinions-3032E #10  
my question would be
1 why did they call it a total ?
2 if the loader 'towers' are bent they only bolt on ,did it crack the block or case ? thus totaling the tractor ?