Considering the 5065E

/ Considering the 5065E #1  
Tractor
massey 2615
I currently own a 50hp Massey Ferguson 2615 with the L200 loader.8x8 trans,2wd,pre emissions tractor. It has done everything I have needed on my 55 acre farm but recently I have had a chance to operate a 5075E on a friend's farm. I really enjoyed the power reverser option but I do think the 75hp is a little big for my needs so I am considering the 5065E. So i have done some research but haven't found much in terms of reviews for the 5065E.My friend loves his 5075e but hasn't had it long enough to really see it through long term. I have only owned nothing but Masseys (4 total,1 Kubota,1 Ford).I want to make the switch to a green machine if it is a capable machine.i routinely run a disk,spring tooth harrow,bush hog,7ft finish mower,and I would like a grapple. So if anyone has experience with the 5065E with power reverser please let me know.Thanks in advance

/ Considering the 5065E #2  
Bought a 5065e Cab model 4wd new in 2015, only issue was I bought some bad fuel & had to drain tank & replace fuel filter. John Deere had a recall on wiring to rear connector, technician came out & corrected. If you can see my profile it pulls all equipment with ease.

/ Considering the 5065E #3  
If a bare bones 5055e will work, there a lot of 2015 low hour (200-400) lease returns listed on tractorhouse $12500-14000 range.

/ Considering the 5065E #4  
If I had to get that series of tractors the inky was would be by getting one of the new models out this year. They have made some tremendous improvements

Brett

/ Considering the 5065E #5  
If I had to get that series of tractors the inky was would be by getting one of the new models out this year. They have made some tremendous improvements

Brett

/ Considering the 5065E
If a bare bones 5055e will work, there a lot of 2015 low hour (200-400) lease returns listed on tractorhouse $12500-14000 range.
Well I have a 50hp tractor currently and really wanted to move up a size. I also really want the power reverser,12x12 trans and MFWD.thank you for all your replies

/ Considering the 5065E

Brett
What tremendous improvents? I spoke with my local JD dealer and he didn't mention any changes for the new models. Was quoted 36,500 for a new 5065E with PR trans,fel and mfwd,loaded rears and 1 remote

/ Considering the 5065E #8  
What tremendous improvents? I spoke with my local JD dealer and he didn't mention any changes for the new models. Was quoted 36,500 for a new 5065E with PR trans,fel and mfwd,loaded rears and 1 remote

Here’s the YouTube video. The hand throttle move would be enough of a reason for me. If I was buying new I would only get one of the 18s. I had nightmare with 2 5055e cab tractors and I believe they addressed most of the issues. They also have a 5year powertrain warranty

Introducing the New 5E 3-Cylinder Tractors - YouTube

Brett

/ Considering the 5065E #9  
I don't get this size thing....5045E 5055E 5065E 5075E were all physically the same size and weight when on the same size tires and same options.

Only difference is the fuel setting, seems to me the Tier III tractors were only a pump screw away and decal number from being any of the tractors in the series.

/ Considering the 5065E #10  
Here’s the YouTube video. The hand throttle move would be enough of a reason for me. If I was buying new I would only get one of the 18s. I had nightmare with 2 5055e cab tractors and I believe they addressed most of the issues. They also have a 5year powertrain warranty

Introducing the New 5E 3-Cylinder Tractors - YouTube

Brett

I'd vote on the 18 after seeing that...looks like they solved the stupidly high hood of the Tier IV ones. Wish they still had the flat top fenders of the Tier III models.