Price Check Weird John Deere loader thing

/ Weird John Deere loader thing #1  

freedomlives

Platinum Member
Tractor
Iseki TS35F, Goldoni Special 140 with powered trailer -- Goldoni Special 128 -- Goldoni Uno for mowing -- Czech Vari system
What is this? I just came across it on a Polish site where I'm looking for used tractors. Only 2500€. No model number written down.

sprzedam-ciagniczek-john-deere-miechow-478703363.jpg

/ Weird John Deere loader thing #2  
Not sure what model it is, but it started out as a golf course fairway mower. It would have had several reel type mower heads on it. I don't think the loader is a JD item.

/ Weird John Deere loader thing
I guess there aren't many golf courses in Poland, so they figured this was a good use for it. :)

Not what I need, but came across it while looking through classifieds for a tractor with FEL.

Yep, not a JD loader, but very handy. :D

Here is mine:

I came across what you did before. It definitely makes me wonder in my tractor hunt what I really need. My big requirement is lifting 300kg hay bales up 3m to stack them 3 rows high. So I've been looking mostly at 30+ HP tractors, but then I've also wished I just had the time and availability of used commercial lawn mowers to try something like you have!

/ Weird John Deere loader thing #8  
I came across what you did before. It definitely makes me wonder in my tractor hunt what I really need. My big requirement is lifting 300kg hay bales up 3m to stack them 3 rows high. So I've been looking mostly at 30+ HP tractors, but then I've also wished I just had the time and availability of used commercial lawn mowers to try something like you have!

Mine would handle the weight, but only lifts to 2.75m, so the bale spear would have to have a hydraulic cylinder to raise the bale a little more.

The advantage of my machine for loader work is that the front axle does not pivot.

Here it is with a 249kg cedar tree on the brush forks, the view from the seat:

P2180011.JPG

P2180013.JPG
P2190031.JPG

It is a problem with the loaders available for the compact tractors on the market here. I was talking yesterday to one dealer who gets from Polish importers, and he said they could fabricate a loader so that it would lift high enough. But this is also a thought I've had, to have some mechanism to raise the bale spear a bit higher.

haystack.png

/ Weird John Deere loader thing #10  
Last edited: