Tractor
    JD 4300

Default JD 430 loader

What's the going price on a 430 loader with a 60" bucket? I wanting one and my dealer gave me a quote of $3798.50. It just seems a little high, but maybe not.

Thanks,
    Jason

Tractor
    Deere 4310 HST MFWD

Default Re: JD 430 loader

List price is $3599.00 for the loader with 61" bucket, and $715 for the DSCV That doesn't include delivery to dealer and setup. All of this is at Deere.com's Build your own...

Pricing is often best if this is included at original ourchase, and sems to be higher if added later...

Platinum Member
    Tractor
    Deere 4310

I'll look and see if I can find the original sales order for my equipment when I get home. Off the top of my head I don't have a clue what I paid individually for the FEL - I can say that I got a HD bucket thrown into the price... well worth it if you'll be doing a lot of heavy digging with it. I have both buckets now, and the HD bucket truly is Heavy Duty.

As to what Mike said - absolutely try to get it at the time of purchase - it should work out better all the way around.

Tractor
    JD 4300

I already have my JD4300. Bought it used, but now I want a loader on it.

Jason

Super Star Member
    Tractor
    JD 4300, JD X485 JD 4x2 Gator, JD 425, JD455

I had a quote for a 430 loader on a new 4410, and it came to $3676.03. This didn't include the Dual Mid Selecive Control Valve (SCV) as it was added to the quote on the tractor ($714).
    Your dealer should be able to run through the numbers and let you know what they are made up from. There may be things such as hood guard, level indicator, SCV, etc. that makes it tough to compare.
    If you get it, you will really like it. I'd go for a set of forks too. (easy for me to say [img]/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] )

Platinum Member
    Tractor
    Deere 4310

Just pulled my invoice - 430 Loader with the BW14764 & BW14762 , Hooks welded on, and replaceable cutting edge for $3400.00. After that and all the other goodies were added onto the final price I also received a $1000 rebate... so some percentage of that lessened the cost of it as well. But I think the $3400 is a good reference point. This was all done back in February of this year.

Tractor
    4210 MFWD Ehydro--'89 JD 318

Yes, better to buy a loader as part of the original deal if you have that choice. On my 4210 I paid $530 additional for the DSCV and $2325 extra for the 420 loader with hood guard and 61 inch HD bucket installed as part of a package. This was in late December of 2002 and a rebate was included as part of the total price of the loader.

The HD bucket is well worth the additional cost. I don't know why anyone would want the standard bucket !!!