New Deeres

/ New Deeres #2  
Hey Tombo,

I took delivery of the same set-up in December - except I have turf tires, also got the MMM. We've had a light snow winter so I've only managed to put 15 hours on it so far. I'm chomping at the bit to put the BH to work on my barn project this spring, and, I've been reading all about tillers and box blades on the 'attachment' forum...I can see adding one or both of those tools to the arsenal as well. It's a nice piece of equipment, good luck with yours.

-Norm

/ New Deeres #3  
Norm, Congratulations.

At least twice a day I head up to our barn to care for the horses and see the tractor sitting there. I wish it would dry out enough for me to go use it.

If you are going to set up a barn and do general work around your place I would really recomend a box scraper. Top N Tilt if you can swing it. For me, its the one thing I could not do without after the loader.

Of course I dont tell my wife that....... /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Mark

/ New Deeres #4  
Mark,

The box scraper is a given, just haven't pulled the trigger yet. I have about 750ft of gravel driveway that needs to be 'cleaned-up' at least twice year - more if we get alot of weather. I could probably make a few $$ on the side doing the same for my neighbors.

I hadn't considered the top'n tilt but will check out pricing and install options. Looks like it could be a pricey addition but I can see how useful it could be. My dealer is already getting busy for the spring, whatever I need to order or have him install needs to be done in March or forget it until August. I don't have the time or tools (or smarts!) to build my own as some of the guys on TBN have done.

Hoping it dries out soon - for both of us.

-Norm