Dealer Before I go to the dealership?

/ Before I go to the dealership? #1  

Indydirtfarmer

Platinum Member
Tractor
JD 2440/4440/4020/4955
I've been kicking around the idea of buying a new tractor. (The current 6 aren't enough) I'm interesed in the new 4720, on down to the 4520. What sort of "promo deals" is Mother Deere offering nowdays? About what price range am I looking at with either tractor? (average) Just want to know BEFORE I go to the dealer, and faint when he tells me the bad news! /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

/ Before I go to the dealership? #2  
I always use the JD pricing configurator on the Deere website to find out what MSRP is before going to the dealer. That way I have a starting point. My dealer is consistently 10-12% below list for anything on the lot, closer to MSRP if he has to order it special. The JD website also lists the current finance and $$ off deals. Just go follow the 'Residential' or 'Commercial' links and then click on 'Finance Solutions' or 'Special Offers' on the top of the page. 'Build Your Own link is on the left side of the page for MSRP.

-Norm

/ Before I go to the dealership? #3  
Dealer is likely to quote 23,300 for the 4520 and 24,700 for the 4720. Add 800 or so for Ehydro. 4000 for the front loader.

/ Before I go to the dealership? #4  
I got a quote when they first came out. Not sure if they've gone up or not.
4720 w/ehydro, FEL, R4's for $27,400