MidPTO
1 rear SCV
300CX Loader with 73" HD bucket with bolt on cutting edge
72" 7 iron mid mount mower
Ballast box
SE Wisconsin
$26,750

/ 3520 price check #2  
I recently ordered a similarly (same loader, same MMM, no ballast box, minor other differences) equipped 3320 in the Minneapolis area. A little bit less tractor, but in the same neighborhood.

My price was $24K. I've had several personal recommendations for the dealer (and the salesman), and they're 3 miles from my home.

From what I've read on this forum, I could have probably gotten it for a few points less, but there's something to be said for supporting my local quality dealer.

And, he threw in a JD hat for my 3 year old son. ;-)

Looks like there's about a 2k difference between the MSRP for a 3320 and 3520. Add in a ballast box, and I think you're in the same ballpark (pricewise) as I.

-nosualc

/ 3520 price check #3  
I have the following quote from Central WI

Hydro
Mid PTO
R1 Tires
Dual Mid Single Rear SCV
Trans Oil Heater
Air Seat Suspen Kit
Telescoping draft links
300CX FEL
61" HD bucket

All for $24,750 + tax

Which I think is a good price. Hope that helps.

-Adam

/ 3520 price check #4  
Here's a link:

http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/showflat.php/Cat/0/Board/buyjd/Number/598736/page/3/view/collapsed/sb/5/o//fpart/1

I ended up going with the skid steer carrier and skid steer 66" "Foundry" bucket along with worksite Pro skid steer forks. The Skid stter buckets also have the holes for the bolt on edge, but I see no need as the edge is much beefier than the tractor unit whic is still plenty adequate.

Did you purchase a separate line item bolt on edge, or are you reading the description which merely states HOLES for bolt on cutting edge.?

/ 3520 price check #5  
I found the salesmen at our several local dealers to be pretty friendly, and relatively closely matched in price. I ended up (hope it's OK to mention names here) at the Farmacy in Medford dealing with Mitch. I had a past history in dealing with them when I rented a tractor this past fall and was most comfortable in dealing with him. I also had good experiences working with John Z at Central WI Coop, Mark V at Kohel Imp in Granton (closest) and Cory V at Riesterer-Schnell in Merrill, and I forget the name of the guy at Faivre Imp in Stevens Point.

My RB1172 and BB1172 came from Riesterer Schnell as they were about the only ones with stock and came with an excellent price.

/ 3520 price check #6  
KD,
This is a little off the topic but I looked at your quote and am wondering if the Air Seat Suspension is worth the extra money?

Thanks

/ 3520 price check #7  
I like it a lot. It not only gives vertical leeway, but fore/aft as well. The fore/aft is pretty simple. It lets the rails slide between 2 springs.

I find that I can raise my ride height with the air psi, and eliminate bottoming the stock spring suspension and "packing" my spine...

I'm in Loyal if you want to try it. It is only suspension, not a different seat.