john deere 750

/ john deere 750 #1  

stryker_oh

Tractor
Kubota BX23
Hello all,
I have been reading these posts here for several months, and I can't tell you the wealth of information I have picked up. However,I am hoping someone can give me an idea what an 85-86 JD 750 mfwd,manual shift, 1451 hrs is worth. The following attachments come with the tractor: 60" belly mount mower (not a jd), jd front blade with hyd angle (60" I think), all the hydraulics are there for a future loader. A local school bought it new and traded it in on a new unit. There is a little sheet metal damage on it too, but all in all it seems to run pretty smooth and drives nice. The asking price by the dealer is $4950.00 is that an average price or too high? Any and all comments would be appriciated.

Thanks
rick

/ john deere 750 #2  
Machinerylink.com gave the 86 JD750 a premium value of 5,208.00, Good cond. 4,692.00, Fair cond. 4,145.00 Price is tractor only. 255. The 750's that I saw were generally used hard and held up pretty well.

/ john deere 750 #3  
Treeboone

Thanks for the reply. I also forgot to mention this tractor has power steering (i think it was put on later by the dealer) It appears the tractor has no oil leaks anywhere, not even around the motor. I would say the condition is maybe a little above average with the exception of some dents in the front of the tractor on the sheet metal. So, all in all, the price is somewhat close to the information you provided to me.

Thans again

Rick