Can you identify this tractor?

/ Can you identify this tractor? #1  

DmansPadge

Veteran Member
Tractor
Kubota B2620, Toro 2000 Series Z Master
I saw this tractor in some local classifieds. I can't make out the model # of it. Anyone know what model it is and if this sounds like a decent deal?

Thanks

/ Can you identify this tractor? #2  
I believe its a JD 650.
Price sounds resonable to me.

/ Can you identify this tractor? #3  
That sounds like the 2cyl diesel. I would like to have that one, and sorry it isn't closer or I might. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

/ Can you identify this tractor?
Do you think it is a 650? According to tractortips.com it is 2 cyl. and although it doesn't list engine HP, it shows PTO HP to be 14. So I'm assuming around 16-17 HP on the engine. I really don't need it.. but I think I'm gonna go look at it at least. It's in the same city as me.. so why not! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I missed the boat on this one! I finally got ahold of the owner today and went to look at it. When I called him he said that there were two other people on the way to look at it. When I got there... there was a guy test driving it. This tractor was near perfect. I would have gladly given him the $2200 he wanted for it. But.. I was about 5 minutes too late as the guy before me broke out the cash! /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif Ohh well! /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

/ Can you identify this tractor? #6  
Sorry you missed this one.

Inquiring minds want to know - was it a 650? and was it the 2cyl diesel?

</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Sorry you missed this one.

Inquiring minds want to know - was it a 650? and was it the 2cyl diesel?

)</font>

Indeed it was a 650 2 cyl. Beenthere. Man... I'm still hacked over this one! It looked as good as my '99 Kubota! The guy that was selling it knew his tractors. He has several on a farm that are 80+ HP. It was his fathers tractor and he died a few years back. The JD had little use over the last few years and the owner had all of the maintenance done to it. He just didn't have any use for it and was ready to sell it. One of the first things he told me was that "I'm selling it cheaper than what I should... but I've had it for a few years now and I really need to get rid of it." If I would have showed up 10 minutes earlier... I'd be posting pics of it right now instead of talking about how I didn't get it! /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Thanks for your help guys! Better luck next time!