John Deere 2610 good deal or not?

/ John Deere 2610 good deal or not? #1  

Leathers

Tractor
JD 4610
Sorry for the Subject line it is not a 2610, but a 4610 . I am purchasing a used JD 4610 four wheel drive hydro with a 460 FEL with 340 hours. The deal I worked out was $20,300 for all of this plus a 6' box blade. The tractor is in great shape and has only been used to cut pastures and the occasional scooping of horse manure. This is my first tractor and it will be used at our 320 acre hunting land/tree farm. We will be using it for road work and keeping up food plots. Does this sound like a good deal on a good tractor for what I am needing? Thanks for the responses. This site was very helpful in helping me decide on the John Deere as opposed to a Mahindra.

/ John Deere 2610 good deal or not? #2  
Sounds great. The hydro is fantastic, especially if you are going to have several operators. That unit has a two year warranty, is it still covered?

The same thing new will be about 32K

/ John Deere 2610 good deal or not?
Thanks for the response. The hydro is part of what sold me on this tractor. It does still have one year left on the warranty. I felt good about the deal and can't wait until Saturday to go play around.

/ John Deere 2610 good deal or not? #4  
Good! get the skid plates (rental upgrade kit) and save yourself some grief. With a year left on the warranty, you did well!