Price Check 3320 pricing?

/ 3320 pricing? #1  

cruzr

Tractor
J.D. 3320 / Ford 900
Hi all, this is my first post. Im located in Missouri,and looking at a 3320 w/ehydro and 300cx loader. One dealer quoted $19600.00, is this a fair price? Also, what would be a good price on the 448BH? Im wondering whether to get the BH while J.D. has the 0% for 36 mnths. or do they run the 0% A LOT? /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

/ 3320 pricing? #2  
Welcome to Tractorbynet. I can't help you with Deere's pricing, but in every case I've known of, you are better off to buy implements or attachments, such as that backhoe, at the time you buy the tractor rather than buying it later.

/ 3320 pricing? #3  
cruzr,

Yeah, that's a good price. I paid just a little more for mine. You'll love the tractor.

Steve

/ 3320 pricing? #4  
No, they don't run 0% deals often. Typically they run in the winter and early spring. As the season goes on, the deals get worse. Compact tractor sales were down this year, so they sweetened the 0% deal.

If you are going with a BH, purchase it with the tractor. 0% for 36 months is a lot easier to swallow than ~$8,000 at once.

/ 3320 pricing?
Thanks to all for the info. so far. I may go with the 447BH instead. A $1350 price difference would help pay for the taxes. Also am looking into a Kubota L3400 before doing the deal. Any thoughts?

/ 3320 pricing? #6  
I have ther 47 hoe and it is great. The 447 even looks better.

The only problem with '7' series hoes (if the size fits) is that they are limited to what models they fit. If I want to get e new tactor, I have to upgrade hoes as well, If I had gotten the 48, it would fit any of the 3000/4000 machines...

But I should be able to recoup my costs anyway, so this is hardly the 'end of the world!'

On pricing, if you can get bids from several dealers. Also, somtimes you can go over the state line and save some on taxes (assuming that gets you a lower rate.

Of course, don't save a little and end up at a dealer that you'd be sorry with. It is better to pay a little more and have a good dealer!

/ 3320 pricing? #7  
Bought my 448 BH when I bought the 3520 and it was $7600 installed including the "power beyond kit".

/ 3320 pricing?
Thanks for the backhoe info. I am going with the 447 after talking to the dealer, and getting a price I'm happy with. What bucket size did you all go with? I thought 13" or would a 16" be better all around? Or go with a 24" now for a few more dollars with the hoe, and get the 13" later. I need to let the dealer know soon. Thanks again.