Price Check 110 TLB retail price Vs real world price?

/ 110 TLB retail price Vs real world price? #1  

Sparkeee24

Bronze Member
Tractor
Kioti RX7320 PCC
Howdy Everyone! I am sold on the 110 TLB, it's awesome!!! I built my dream machine on John deeres website, and this is what I would like on it....

Base machine 110 TLB 43,075
55amp alternator 104
3 function loader + 3 function
rear outlet valve with single
lever control 2,206
72" 4in1 quick tatch bucket HD 2,411
7 function backhoe with aux.
hydrualic lines 946
20" HD quick couple bucket
w/ quick coupler interface
and 4 digging teeth 1,408
rear work light group 81
solid rubber street pads 107
22" hydraulic thumb 1,471
backhoe stabilizer
cylinder guards 130
top and tilt 3pt hitch 1,286
draw bar hitch assembly 214

total damage $53,439

any comments or suggestions would be greatly appreaciated! again, these are full retail prices from JD website. If you have any ideas / recomendations on the selected equipment, or pricing, feel free to comment! Thank you very much! Brian Lee Sparkeee24

/ 110 TLB retail price Vs real world price? #2  
I really like the JD 110 as well. I just want to point out that the new Kubota L39 is pretty strong specification wise with it. The JD 110 is HST which I suggest can be a definite advantage, but there are times when a gear drive can do more, few times, but definitely times. JD did a great job with the JD 110. There are some old posters here that bought the JD 110 when it first came out. It was interesting hearing from them and their likes and dislikes. At the time, I had a Kubota L48.

/ 110 TLB retail price Vs real world price? #3  
I think you will be happy with your 110. I like mine. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif I did not accessorize as extensively as you did. I don't have the three point, the drawbar, the thumb, the rear outlet plumbing or the cylinder guards. However, I will be adding the cylinder guards in the near future. I have other tractors for three point operations. The thumb is something I will have to think about. /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

I was going to get a multi-purpose bucket, but I haven't yet because I'm not fully sold on my use for it, especially since Deere gets around $2500.00 for it. /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

When I got my 110 last year, my first addition was a toothbar. Since the HD bucket has a "duplex" cutting edge this presented some minor difficulties in locating an "over-wrapping" toothbar I was happy with. /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif The first one my dealer brought to me looked like the teeth were for something really small. He even said to me that the parts guy who picked it up from the vendor said; "he's not going to like those teeth." He was right. /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif They took it back and returned with a much beefier unit two weeks later, and I was happy. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Anyway, as I look at my receipt here is what I see;( all rounded off)

JD 110TLB $34,500

HD Toothbar $ 694

Horn Kit $ 72

Total $35,266

Sales Tax $ 2,116

Grand Total $37,382.

At the time Deere was offering 0% for 24 months. I paid roughly $22,000.00 up front and financed the rest for 24 months. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

As I recall, when I used the "build your own" on the web site last year I came up with a price of around $45,000.00 for all but the toothbar. /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

I have since added a light duty 72" bucket for fork/hitch and such light work. It's nice not to have to unbolt the toothbar and take it off, the quik-tach is great. /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

/ 110 TLB retail price Vs real world price? #4  
I've had my JD 110TLB for 2 months, I really like it. I have most of the add ons that you are looking at except the thumb which I wish I would have had this past weekend for picking up rocks. I have the 24" and 12" quick attach buckets, they are great. I would also recommend the skid plate(LVB25424) to protect the hydraulics underneath the chassis.

My friend has a Case 580, he can dig a little deeper and has more breakout force but he can't load it up on a 20' trailer and haul it with his 3/4 ton pickup like I can. We end up using the 110 more and more just because we can haul it very easily.

I didn't look very closely at the Kubota's after I looked at the 110TLB, it just seemed like the right fit for me. Mine listed on the JD site at $52K, I got approximately 18% off that price at my dealer. Hope this helps.

/ 110 TLB retail price Vs real world price? #5  
On mine I have the base unit obviously with the big alternator, work lights, skid plate on bottom, regular HD bucket with edge( should have got the 4 in 1) stabilizer guards, every hyd remote and addition available. 24" and 12" HHHHHHHHD LOL C and P bucket (DON"T BUY DEERE'S!!!!!! go to phoneix equpiment sales online and price theres you will not regreat it they do pin on and qk connect same price) Regular 3pt. Fluid filled rear tires, foam filled fronts and that may be it?????? All in all I am right under 40000. The tractor minus tire modifications was 38500. I feel I got a pretty good deal. Oh don't cheat on the front bucket make sure which ever bucket you get it weighs a bunch don't get a regular skidloader buket too light you will tear it up and it doesn't weigh enough to keep the front down on the ground securely on hills. I thinks thats all now any other questions don't hesitate to ask. Sam