3320 Finally arrived

/ 3320 Finally arrived #1  

tarious

Bronze Member
Tractor
JD 3320
My new 3320 arrived yesterday. The dealer/salesperson were incredible and the tractor arrived on schedule. I didn't get a chance to take any pictures while it was clean. However, I did get a couple taken today. I have already moved a large pile of dirt with the FEL, loaded a small shed onto a trailer, and mowed about 2 acres of tall grass.

So far I am extremely happy with my purchase. What a capable little tractor. I am also impressed with the quality and strenghth of the RFM and the box blade.

Total Price: $22,119 + tax, including all attachments:
3320 with imatch, r4's, block heater, hood guard, mid and rear pto
- Frontier 1060 RFM
- Frontier 2272 Box Blade
- 300cx FEL

I'll try to take some btter pictures soon. Also if any of you have questions about the tractor or any of the attachments, let me know.

My attached picture is horrible! How does one reduce the image enough and retain its clarity?

Attachments

• 670835-tbntractor2.JPG
    670835-tbntractor2.JPG
    36.4 KB · Views: 698
   / 3320 Finally arrived #2  
Congratulations on the purchase of your new 3320. Sounds like you received a good price. Hope you have many years of trouble free use. I purchased the 3320 also and am counting the days for its delivery. What did your RFM cost if you dont mind me asking? I may try to demo one from my dealer when they deliver the tractor.

/ 3320 Finally arrived
Cruzr,

It isn't easy to wait, is it?

I feel like I received a great price on the tractor overall. However, I should explain how we arrived at these prices. John Deere offers a discount for Non-profit corporations (was roughly 25% of full list)...I am the president of Midwest Historical Preservation Foundation and took advanatage of the discount. By taking Deere's "Community Service Discount" one loses any special promos, but the price is very fair. In addition, I was able to get 3.9 financing for 60 months.

Now, the final price worked out well, but some of the individual prices were high and I'm not exactly certain which prices are inflated to make the final numbers work. For example the BB was marked up mich higher than the price I actually paid, so its tough to determine individual prices.

Here is the price breakdown, as it appears on my contract:

3320, dual and rear svc, ehydro, r4's, hood guard, and block heater, = 15,294

300cx with heavy durt materials bucket = 3110.00

Frontier 1072(just realized I entered the wrong rfm on the original post - my post shows a 1060, but we upgraded to a 1072 before we even left the dealer) Grooming mower = 2115.00

Frontier 2272 Box Blade = 1600.00

I love the RFM and I highly recommend it!

The frontier rfm is a woods, its green and says frontier, but it has "woods" stamped all over it. Its a heavy thing. I was a little concerned about the tractor pulling a HD commercial 72 inch. I've used it for 2 days now and I have been mowing 2 to 3 ft tall grass without a problem(3320 can handle it in b range). Thus far, despite the wet conditions here in ND, I have been able to just drop the deck and mow without a need for a second pass. The mower is incredible. I can't say how well it works on a finished lawn yet, I've not had the time to mow at home.

I am very satisfied with the 3320, as well as, the attachments. I did also just puchase a 1070 Frontier tiller on Saturday. If I had the chance to order all of this over again, I wouldn't change a thing.

Good luck, you'll love your new tractor

/ 3320 Finally arrived #4  
Tarius, thank you for the info. and yes you definitely received a great deal. Im so relieved to hear how well the 3320 is performing with the mower. We would like to purchase the RFM next year. I think we are both going to be very happy with our purchases. Thanks again.

/ 3320 Finally arrived #5  
Interested in the "Non-profit" purchase. Do you have to list the non-profit as the owner, or can you own it yourself? Or is it that Deere just 'doesn't know'?

/ 3320 Finally arrived
beenthere,

In my case, the tractor was financed and ultimately purchased by the corporation. I do have it insured under me personally(Deere Credit requires it to be insured).

A little background to clarify things before you think I'm crazy. Midwest Historical Preservation Foundation, MHPF, is a corporation I formed to care for a building I own, listed on the National Registry for Historic Places. My tractor pick, is taken at that location, the former High School, in Pisek, ND. We are just begining the process of remodeling the school into a home or apartments.

When I signed the final paperwork and deere credit forms, I offered to give a form to the salesman idicating that we were recognized as a 501 (c)(3), public charity by the IRS. The salesman had no interest in the form. It is possible that Deere already researched us to make certain we are legitimate, but I seriously doubt it.

If any of you are interested in seeing more detailed pictures, email me at jslinger@mhpf.org and I will send you whatever you need.

/ 3320 Finally arrived #7  
Very interesting i was going to ask if that was a school, as it very much looks like one i worked at way back when, but the one i woked at was in Ny and we did not have a/c in every window /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ 3320 Finally arrived
Frank,

Those airconditioners are actually the windows. Some years ago, the original 1913 windows were replaced with glass block and small aluminum windows were installed for ventilation. We plan to replace the windows...If any of you are in the window business...let me know!