john deere 770

/ john deere 770 #1  

jerry45

I am trying to find a yellow seat to fit my 770 JD. Does anyone know if other seats may fit other than the only one that is listed for that model. Thanks

/ john deere 770 #2  
i would like to know also that black seat on my 790 sure gets hot.

/ john deere 770 #3  
I honestly don't know but in their smaller tractors/UTV's, I thought they were all the same seat.

Can you pop the seat off and take to a dealer to check the bolt pattern or ask the dealer if a replacement seat is the same P/N as other tractors?

I don't mind the black seat but make sure I always tilt it up on hot/sunny days.

/ john deere 770 #4  
Here's a link to aftermarket seats. You can use their selector function to go right to some replacement seats for a 770 - in yellow! They have a dealer locator too - I don't know where you're located. Surely not the only aftermarket source, but it's a start. You can Google for other possibilities.

BTW, as all us new members have been told, you'll tend to get more informative responses if you fill out your TBN profile. It helps guide those who want to help you.

Hope this helps!

K & M Manufacturing

/ john deere 770 #5  
Welcome to the Forum. I 've had a 1998 770 for a little over two years. A great tractor.