Price Check 2210 Price Check - Highway Robbery?

/ 2210 Price Check - Highway Robbery? #1  

gusg

Silver Member
Tractor
B7510 with R4s
Sold my Kubota B7500 and am looking for something to work some dirt, etc. on my 1.5 acres here in Tucson.

After looking at a few of the price checks for a 2210 on this forum, I was shocked to find that what I am getting quoted here in Tucson looks very high. The quote for a 2210 with a 210 loader and a 4' box blade with loaded rears was $13,950 out the door. Looks way too high. /forums/images/graemlins/ooo.gif Included an $800 rebate (?) and a $200 allowance. The dealer here in Tucson said the cost of shipment to the West and the cost of steel is way up. Could it be that I am better off having an out-of-state dealer ship me one? I am also going to check in Phoenix and New Mexico. Thanks for any inputs.

/ 2210 Price Check - Highway Robbery? #2  
Is that Tuscon, MI or Tuscon, AZ ? I suspect AZ but your bio says Leonard, MI. /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Going to live in AZ now? Prices are likely higher because of the wealth of the population there. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

/ 2210 Price Check - Highway Robbery?
Sorry. Just changed my bio. It is AZ. I would suspect that the dealer here doesn't sell that many tractors. Not much grass to cut. Got high quotes from the NH and Kubota dealers also.

/ 2210 Price Check - Highway Robbery? #4  
Just happen to have a fresh quote right here on a 2210 from Northeastern Maryland.

Tractor - $10,709
R-4's - 0
DMSC Valve - 536
Freight - 125
Prep - 81
subtotal - 11,451

Discount - 476

Total - $10,975

There was also another $1,125 for an LX4 Cutter which seemed way high. In your case, if you drop the cost of the FEL and the blade -- $2600 for both maybe -- you're still above my quote and mine was from the more expensive dealer I visited.

I had a much better deal from the dealer close to my farm in PA so I went with him -- actually getting a 4110.

Hope this helps.

/ 2210 Price Check - Highway Robbery? #5  
Pricing is high. /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif