Tractor
    J.D. 4400

Default Model 74 J.D. Front Blade Pricing

Was just curious if anyone had a rough idea of the price of one of the J.D. 74 front blades in the 60 or 66 in. width. Am thinking about one and didn't want to embarrass myself at my J.D. dealers by fainting when he told me the price face to face.

Thanks,
    Hoss

Platinum Member
    Tractor
    Kubota M6040/cab

Default Re: Model 74 J.D. Front Blade Pricing

CVHoss
    I got the 66" front blade with my 4300 last Jan. list price is $2245. I really like it. but Iam considering getting one for the loader and selling the front blade.
    DDT

Tractor
    J.D. 4400

DDT,
    Don't know if you've noticed or not, but we are both in Kansas. Should you decided to sell it, drop me an email. Maybe we can work something out if we're not to far from each other.

Hoss

Platinum Member
    Tractor
    Kubota M6040/cab

CVHoss
    I noticed that were cyber neighbors. North cental part (Clay Center) and you?
    DDT

Tractor
    J.D. 4400

DDT,
    According to my handy-dandy computer map, we're about 250 miles apart. I'm located in Frontenac, KS. In case you never heard of that one, Frontenac starts where Pittsburg ends. Don't know if you ever come down for the annual 4-state farm & equipment show (held in July), but if you do, give me a holler.

Hoss

Platinum Member
    Tractor
    Kubota M6040/cab

CVHoss
    I used to drive a truck, I've been though Pittsberg alot. The mileage sounds about right to. The last time I was down there I picked up my 37" powermatic wide belt sander from the woodworking dept. I didn't know they had a farm show there, maybe I'll try to get away next time. Keep in touch.
    DDT