2305 Deere

/ 2305 Deere #1  

BustersDad

If any of you guys have info on the new 2305, what is the best two stage, 3 point hitch snow blower available. My dealer recommended the Normand. Any input?

/ 2305 Deere #2  
Why are you looking to crane your neck rearward -- Deere offers a good 46" single-stage and a good 47" 2-stage for the front hitch? /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

/ 2305 Deere #3  
Let me guess!!! Money right? /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif Those front snow blowers are expensive! And you have to buy the quick hitch thingy!

For my part, I wanted to be able to use my FEL and the blower without having to hook and unhook implents at -15C and save a little money to buy a cab this year! I have a Puma 54" and they are really well built. Check Pronovost Equipment for more info.

JDFANATIC, I do agree with you about the neck problems though! When the winter is over my I'm walking looking in front but with my head turned either to the right or left! /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Hypernix /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

/ 2305 Deere #4  
Hypernix,

I hear ya! One of the things I wish Deere had incorporated into the 2210 quick hitch was the ability to drop the blower and hitch and change over to the loader. But to do so, I have to also remove the intermediate hitch and driveshaft -- we don't see -15C -- but even at our temps it makes it a bear!