New 20 series cabs models

/ New 20 series cabs models #1  

cef2lion

Gold Member
Tractor
JD 4410, JD455
I picked up some more info on the new 3000 and 4000 20 series cab models. PDF file is too large to attach.

Available:
• 3320, 3520, 3720 Cab Tractors: October 2005
• 4320, 4520, 4720 Cab Tractors: November 2005

Cab tractors are available as stocker packages only. Designed by John Deere and manufactured at our tractor factory in Waterloo, Iowa, these cabs provide customers with what they have come to expect in a John Deere cab.

Implement compatibility: Excluding the 447 and 448 Backhoes, the new 3000 TWENTY Series and 4000 TWENTY Series Cab Tractors are compatible with the same broad array of John Deere and Frontier implements and attachments as open-station tractors.

/ New 20 series cabs models #2  
How much is the cab option?

What all comes with it?

D.

/ New 20 series cabs models #3  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( I picked up some more info on the new 3000 and 4000 20 series cab models. PDF file is too large to attach. )</font>

I'd love to have a copy of the file. I have a high speed connection, feel free to send it to me at: theman@fastpat.com

/ New 20 series cabs models
The document says configurations and pricing will be placed online at some point. I did spot this as well. Optional front fenders and rear fender extensions protect cab from dirt and debris.

Craig

/ New 20 series cabs models #5  
<font color="green"> Implement compatibility: Excluding the 447 and 448 Backhoes </font>

Why can't the cab models accomidate a backhoe? This puzzles me. Kubota can't either, but as far as I know Massey Ferguson can. /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

/ New 20 series cabs models #6  
The cab is an attractive option, no doubt about it. Thanks for sending the file. Maybe it could be posted in a section of tractorbynet.com for files, if such exists.

It's too bad that the back hoe that Deere sells for these models won't fit with the cab, that's a loss in versatility that makes the choice harder for me. I suppose I could rent a back hoe when needed, or buy a used one.

Decisions, decisions.

/ New 20 series cabs models #7  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( <font color="green"> Implement compatibility: Excluding the 447 and 448 Backhoes </font>

Why can't the cab models accomidate a backhoe? This puzzles me. Kubota can't either, but as far as I know Massey Ferguson can. /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif )</font>

I'm not certain, but I'd guess that the back of the cab attaches where the backhoe seat is located.

I did look around for aftermarket backhoe units, it's possible one of them will fit. Here's Woods Equipment Company's web site showing their models. Maybe some other folks can post various backhoe makers so we can take a look.

Pat

/ New 20 series cabs models
I have a 4410 with the 48 backhoe. I had hopes that the back window would remove from the new cab model allowing the use of the 447 or 448 backhoe.

My guess is the cab structure sits back far enough that it doesn't allow the backhoe to attach or the backhoe seat hits the back of the cab.

Be nice if Deere is working on a backhoe that does work with these cab models.

Craig

/ New 20 series cabs models #9  
Laurin cabs has a cab available which will fit with #48 and #448 backhoes for both the 3000 and 4000 twenty series.

You can reach them through their website
www.laurin-inc.com