I heard something interesting today!

/ I heard something interesting today! #1  

RRacing

Gold Member
Tractor
John Deere 4320
Many of you may aready know this but it was news to me. My dealer told me that John Deere's end of year is October 31 . And they really push to get rid of the 05's and also try to sell as many tractors,attachments ,ect,ect as possible to add to thier end of year totals. they are quoting me a skid steer right now. We will see how good the deals really are. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Jim

/ I heard something interesting today! #2  
I heard JD skid steers are big bucks. Let us know what model and how much you are quoted. For your information my friend bought a new 05 Bobcat S130 for 22,000.00 with cab heat.

/ I heard something interesting today!
Hi Mark ,
I'm still waiting on pricing. I normally deal with the owner , But the Industrial stuff is handled thru one of there employees. The owner is an I'll get it done now kind of guy but his employee is not from the same field so to speak.I'll let you know when I get some solid #'s /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Jim

/ I heard something interesting today! #5  
That is not even a fair comparison because an S130 Bobcat only has about 1300# lift capacity. That is way smaller than Deere's smallest model which is the 317. A fair comparison to the Deere 317 is the Bobcat S175/S185. You need to check facts before making a comment like that.