Price Check Price Quote JD 3720 FACTORY CAB w/300cx Loader?

/ Price Quote JD 3720 FACTORY CAB w/300cx Loader? #1  

JasonMac

Gold Member
Tractor
John Deere 3720 Cab Tractor
I have been in the market looking for a 3720 with Factory Cab. This is what I wanted for a complete package. 3720 with Cab, 300cx Loader w/73" HD Bucket, Bolt On Edge. Larger R4 Tires, Filled with Calcium. Deluxe Cab package offers Mid Pto, 3 Rear Remotes, and Air Ride Seat. One quote from one dealer here in NH is $37,300.00 I personally think this is very high. Because I've seen people on here say they bought the TRACTOR/LOADER/BACKHOE/MOWER ETC, For Around 32K-33K. I would think the Cab and Backhoe option would be roughly about the same price as each other, maybe the Cab would be a little more, but I would think it would be close.. do you guys think this is extremely high? Oh by the way I will be trading a 99' 4200HST w/420 Loader w/73"HD Bucket, 72" Mid-Mount Mower, and Jodale Perry Cab, Excellent shape, 930Hours. One dealer wants to give me 15,000 another wants to give me 16,500. I even think that trade is low. seriously the machine is in great shape. I just want more HP's....

/ Price Quote JD 3720 FACTORY CAB w/300cx Loader? #2  
That sure seems high. I wonder if they have the margin cranked up or if it really doesn't cost that much less to build a smaller tractor.

For a reference point I bought a new JD 5525 with cab, 4wd, dual rear and dual mid, etc - for $41K. Now, a front end loader would jack that up some but the 5525 is a lot more machine.

Perhaps JD is pricing themselves out of the market with their smaller cab tractors...

D.

/ Price Quote JD 3720 FACTORY CAB w/300cx Loader? #3  
That quote seems very high as I was quoted a 4720 cab and air for 29600.00 without a loader. That is an extremely good price by a John Deere dealer who wants me back as a customer. I now own a Kubota L4630 cab and air and I will be honest with you the quality and the tractor is second to none. I had several problems with my 4510 I had before this Kubota and I question the quality of these tractors also. I DO NOT have a cast iron connector for my bucket to the loader on this Kubota - all STEEL! John Deere needs to wake up and see what the competition is doing. They have lost a ton of market share and are still losing ground. By the way I bought my Kubota 47 horsepower cab and air a year ago for 27000.00 with a Kubota loader on it - tractor and loader. Love my tractor and you may want to check all the options out there before you purchase. Happy shopping!