Hey - Any 2520 Owners Yet / Pictures, Thoughts....

/ Hey - Any 2520 Owners Yet / Pictures, Thoughts.... #1  

lincolnvt

Silver Member
Tractor
2007 JD 2520
Just looking to hear about some real life experiences with the 2520 - my dealer doesn't get one for a couple more weeks. Thanks

/ Hey - Any 2520 Owners Yet / Pictures, Thoughts.... #2  
lincolnvt,
I drove one a couple of weeks ago. It feels like a larger Ag tractor compared to the 2210 w/200CX that I drove the same day. It had turfs, 200CX and 62" on-ramp mower. The hydaulics (loader) were much faster than the 2210. Didn't dig any holes. The engine was much louder than the 2210. The mower was rather quiet compared to the engine noise. It was too much for my needs (wants). I was planning to purchase a 2320 in the Spring, but I just committed to a used 4100 today. More on that later.
Brian

/ Hey - Any 2520 Owners Yet / Pictures, Thoughts.... #3  
Mine has left the factory in GA, but hasn't arrived yet. Anticipate delivery mid-next week.

The tractor is on the same scale as the 4115, and I had an opportunity to see the 2520, 4115 and 3320 next to each other.

I'll let you know my first impression and post some pics by the end of the month.

/ Hey - Any 2520 Owners Yet / Pictures, Thoughts.... #4  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Mine has left the factory in GA,
)</font>

Doesn't JD have a factory in IL.?

/ Hey - Any 2520 Owners Yet / Pictures, Thoughts....
Thanks - look forward to hearing your impressions and of course seeing pictures! Have a great time with your new tractor - Brad