I GOT MY NEW 3720 CAB MODEL TODAY!

/ I GOT MY NEW 3720 CAB MODEL TODAY! #1  

JasonMac

Gold Member
Tractor
John Deere 3720 Cab Tractor
I am very impressed... I can't believe how quiet it is inside of the cab with the engine at full blast... I kept thinking my throttle was working it's way back down.. but it wasn't.. it is just a very quiet space... I could even talk normally on a cell phone while working in it today... I will take lots of pictures for you guys tommorow... Also.. just fYI, it could just be me.. or it could be a different valve setup..... BUT LOADER RAISE AND DUMP DO IN FACT WORK AT THE SAME TIME.. first thing I wanted to see when I got using it... albeit it's a just a tad bit slower, and I mean a small tad bit slower working those two funtions at the same time... every funtion seemed to work the same exact way as any other older John Deere Tractor has worked in the past.... they all blend beautiful... To answer somebody else's question.... loader picks up front end, no problem... no problem at all.... The only thing I'm waiting for is the Rear Work Light Kit to be installed next week along with the Rear Wiper/Wash Kit..... also I noticed today my front wash nozzles need adjusting.. they sprayed straight up, instead of sideways against the windshield. quick fix.. I'll do that tommorow... the only other thing I wish, I wish my front auxillary work lights had their own switch.... because when you turn the light dial all the way to the right, grill lights/and work lights come on...NO HAZZARDS... I need them all to work at the same time if I want.. because of clearing busy parking lot... need to be safe... Does anybody know a route around this? If you do let me know... If not I'll have to get a strobe light kit... Oh well... I'll post pics tommorow afternoon...