Where to buy new JD990 (AZ)

/ Where to buy new JD990 (AZ) #1  

Redleg

After lots of research and reading here, I have decided to go with a JD990. My question is where to get it? I’m in SE AZ but I’m willing to drive a bit to get the best deal. Who has the best deal?

Thanks!

/ Where to buy new JD990 (AZ) #2  
Central Implement in Casa Grande usually has some pretty good deals on John Deere Equipment. They also have dealerships in Thatcher AZ and Tucson AZ. When I purchased my 2305 they had the lowest price but, I chose Arizona Machinery because they are here in town (Phx Area).

/ Where to buy new JD990 (AZ)
I was there today, RETAIL + $250 prep? I guess I'm use to buying trucks where there is room to deal a little.

/ Where to buy new JD990 (AZ) #4  
Yeah my dealer down here in florida wouldn't come off retail but 150 buck's until I started talking about implements.

/ Where to buy new JD990 (AZ) #5  
Redleg:

The dealers here in AZ are strange that way. I didn't get them to dealing until I went to them with deals from competitors. Then we got into some dealing, not that they will come off much. Once I got to attachments then the deal got better.

I would suggest checking out a Kubota dealer and get a quote. Generally it will be lower, take that to the JD dealer, then take his deal to the Kubota Dealer. I eventually got a decent deal. The local Kubota Dealer here in Phoenix is Bingham Equipment.

There are 3 dealers for John Deere here in AZ that I know of. One is Central Implement, the second is Arizona Machinery (where I bought my 2305, the sales rep is Tiffany) and the third is A to Z Equipment Rental.

/ Where to buy new JD990 (AZ) #6  
I have a good buddy at the deming nm deere dealer.

If you wanted me to see what he would do for you I could ask.

Just let me know the specs you want.

I think that it is only a couple hours drive from se az...

If you want email me at tomtom@pics.net

/ Where to buy new JD990 (AZ) #8  
The 990 isn't a very popular unit in AZ and therefor not many dealers stock it, but if you are willing to wait for the machine from the factory Arizona Machinery can offer discounts on order as needed machines. Send me an e-mail tkolomitz@azmach.net if you're interested.

/ Where to buy new JD990 (AZ) #10  
Hey Tiffany:
Good to see you on Tractor by Net. Love the 2305, and the leak at the QuickConnects quit as strangely as it started. Welcome to the community.

Frank W.