Picked up new 2520

/ Picked up new 2520 #1  

PLUMBER

Bronze Member
Tractor
JD 2520
Well i picked up my new tractor today 2520 62D MMM 200CXFEL I Match, Ballest Box Work lites. I live in Ct but went to PA to get machine they gave me the best deal on my Gator trade in. I had visited this dealer when i was on vacation a few weeks ago and had been comparing pricing and trade in value for my gator so i made the deal with the pa. guys on wed and they had it ready for me on friday we made a long weekend out of picking up the new tractor . I played with it for a couple of hours and it seems to be a great little machine ,the independent mower lift should arrive sometime in feburary /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

/ Picked up new 2520 #2  
Plummer,

Congrats! Now the reason why you went so far away makes more sense. BTW, did you try FVE in Farmington? They've always done great by me. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

/ Picked up new 2520 #3  
Congrats on your 2520... Have fun breaking it in /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

/ Picked up new 2520
I didnt know there was a dealer in farmington .i here it a nice area up there though ,i pull antique tractors with a bunch of guys from that area