Tractor
    JD 2520

Default Picked up new 2520

Well i picked up my new tractor today 2520 62D MMM 200CXFEL I Match, Ballest Box Work lites. I live in Ct but went to PA to get machine they gave me the best deal on my Gator trade in. I had visited this dealer when i was on vacation a few weeks ago and had been comparing pricing and trade in value for my gator so i made the deal with the pa. guys on wed and they had it ready for me on friday we made a long weekend out of picking up the new tractor . I played with it for a couple of hours and it seems to be a great little machine ,the independent mower lift should arrive sometime in feburary [img]/forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Tractor
    JD 2210

Default Re: Picked up new 2520

Plummer,

Congrats! Now the reason why you went so far away makes more sense. BTW, did you try FVE in Farmington? They've always done great by me. [img]/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Tractor
    John Deere 2305 w/R4's, ROPS rear and front lights

Congrats on your 2520... Have fun breaking it in [img]/forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Tractor
    JD 2520

I didnt know there was a dealer in farmington .i here it a nice area up there though ,i pull antique tractors with a bunch of guys from that area

Gold Member
    Tractor
    John Deere 4320

How about some pictures???

Jim