Another John Deere 2520 ordered today...

/ Another John Deere 2520 ordered today... #1  

Shawk

Platinum Member
Tractor
John Deere 3520
Well, the order has been placed... After much debate and already snapping pics of my kids on what was to be "our 2305" I chose to go for the larger tractor. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Here's the order.

-2520 w/ added front lights and rear work light

-R4 tires

-62D Onramp... no independent lift.

-200cx loader... Our dealer stocks both 53" and 61" buckets. More than likely I will go with the larger 61" bucket on this tractor. I had planned for the 53" on the 2305 but the 2350 should be more than capable of handling the 61"... Any thoughts??? please share your experiences...

-I Match hitch I already have on order with them that I was going to use on the 2305.

-I also already have a 54" Land Pride Box Blade that I had ordered for the 2305. Should be a perfect match even more so with this tractor. I ordered the 54" over the 48" for the 2305 in case I decided to upgrade tractors down the road... just didn't think it would be this soon /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Any thoughts, recommendations, suggestions...? Thanks
Main uses....
We've just seeded our lawn this fall so we have a ton of landscaping to do over the next couple of years... Of course it'll be my mowing machine for many years to come and my snow machine for our short drive...

*I have to throw a plug in for Phelps Implement in Grundy Center, Iowa. They have been absolutely fantastic to deal with from the beginning. I'm dealing with Ryan and won't hesistate to recommend these people to my client's, friends and family. They've made this purchaser feel very welcome throughout the process....

/ Another John Deere 2520 ordered today... #2  
I picked mine up last week and its a great machine hope to post some pics soon /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif good luck and congratilations

/ Another John Deere 2520 ordered today...
Plumber,
Yes, yes... You must post some pics!
/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Another John Deere 2520 ordered today... #4  
Shawk, There are too many CONGRATS! aimed at you. Settle down! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Cheers

JDFANATIC

/ Another John Deere 2520 ordered today...
/forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

JDF,

Believe me... if you knew me, I rarely buy new. So this was a big ordeal for me to go through. I can tell you that this will be my last congrats on a new tractor for a while /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Thanks for your many replies and PM's JDF... very much appreciated!