Front end loader, what fits?

/ Front end loader, what fits? #21  
   / Front end loader, what fits?
1989 tractor, with dual remotes. I agree that the prices aren't as bad as I expected, but still out of my price range, unless I find a job to put the tractor to work.
Been contemplating locating a used tractor, with a loader, just to save money and the headache of mounting a different brand.
David from jax

A tractor place in Live Oak, Fl has a 2355 with a 146 loader on it. Two lever valve and they are willing to take it off the tractor. Only problem is, they want 4k for it, and I have to put it back on mine. It wasn't in bad shape, but not worth 4K, when a new one isn't much more than that.
I will have to mount the loader, if I buy it out of town, because I don't have a trailer to pull the tractor around on.
The John Deere dealership right down the street from them was very nice, and took the extra time to answer my questions and quote me on a new loader.
David from jax

/ Front end loader, what fits? #24  
Sandman2234,

Just saw this one on machine finder. May be worth calling about. It is in Alabama and the price looks decent. There is no picture. It is a Memo brand which I have not heard of.

Loader

Russ

The search continues...

Due to the restraints of my budget, most of the used JD loaders are at the top of my price range.
However, I have noticed that Bush Hog and others make loaders that sell new for what the JD loaders sell for used.
Anyone know anything about the 2426QT loader by Bush Hog?
I have priced one in green to match the tractor, with an 84" heavier duty bucket on it, a tooth bar and shipping to Jacksonville, Florida and it just falls under my $5k limit for a loader.
Is the 84" bucket going to be TOO BIG??? Mostly I will use it for scooping dirt, moving junk, and with the toothbar installed, clearing some land of stuff that is just a little much for the rotary mower.
This loader uses the remotes on the back of the tractor, and the valves already there. The salesman suggested that JD put their valves in the best place, better than where a twin valve, or joystick would mount and that I ought to try them before I buy a valve. I figure some of you have already done this, so which is better? Should I spend another 6 or 8 hundred on a valve for the loader?
I could save $200 if I went with an 80" bucket, but it is lighter duty, and I know how hard I am on equipment. Another $75 savings if I went with a 72" bucket
Anybody got any comments? Any would be appreciated.
David from jax

/ Front end loader, what fits? #26  
Sandman,
I have a JD 2555 and it has a Koyker 310 on it. It is removable where some of JD are not. The bucket is as wide as the tractor and is a quick tach. I am satisfied with it anyway. It is easy to put on and take off, both the loader as well as the bucket. To have the loader on all the time is a real pain as you can't see well plus you have all that length ahead of you to hit things, then you are constantly having to raise it to clear. Don't go cheap on a loader, you may regret doing that when you start really using it.
Thanks,
Fred

/ Front end loader, what fits? #27  
Fred, did you notice that this thread is 3 years old?

/ Front end loader, what fits? #28  
Fred, did you notice that this thread is 3 years old?

The search continues...

Due to the restraints of my budget, most of the used JD loaders are at the top of my price range.
However, I have noticed that Bush Hog and others make loaders that sell new for what the JD loaders sell for used.
Anyone know anything about the 2426QT loader by Bush Hog?
I have priced one in green to match the tractor, with an 84" heavier duty bucket on it, a tooth bar and shipping to Jacksonville, Florida and it just falls under my $5k limit for a loader.
Is the 84" bucket going to be TOO BIG??? Mostly I will use it for scooping dirt, moving junk, and with the toothbar installed, clearing some land of stuff that is just a little much for the rotary mower.
This loader uses the remotes on the back of the tractor, and the valves already there. The salesman suggested that JD put their valves in the best place, better than where a twin valve, or joystick would mount and that I ought to try them before I buy a valve. I figure some of you have already done this, so which is better? Should I spend another 6 or 8 hundred on a valve for the loader?
I could save $200 if I went with an 80" bucket, but it is lighter duty, and I know how hard I am on equipment. Another $75 savings if I went with a 72" bucket
Anybody got any comments? Any would be appreciated.
David from jax

It's OK, he's new.:D

Fred, welcome to TBN!

Kyle

Sandman,
I have a JD 2555 and it has a Koyker 310 on it. It is removable where some of JD are not. The bucket is as wide as the tractor and is a quick tach. I am satisfied with it anyway. It is easy to put on and take off, both the loader as well as the bucket. To have the loader on all the time is a real pain as you can't see well plus you have all that length ahead of you to hit things, then you are constantly having to raise it to clear. Don't go cheap on a loader, you may regret doing that when you start really using it.
Thanks,
Fred
Thanks Fred!
David from jax

/ Front end loader, what fits? #30  
Try T&H Sales and Salvage Inc. in Pavo Ga. 229-859-2643.