Price Check 2305 pricing inquiry

/ 2305 pricing inquiry #1  

jeb758

I have just a couple of questions. The 2305 is in the foreseeable future and I just wondered if 2305 owners would share what they paid for the machine and any attachments?

Obviously we know shopping for a car is easy, almost every piece of pricing information is available on the internet. Does anyone know were we can finding JD dealer cost pricing information and if it not available what does everyone think the dealer mark up is on JD products.

I'm not looking for a free tractor, I know the dealer has to make money to run his shop and live. I just don't like being taken advantage of and would like to know if the prices listed below are fair.

Here is the pricing I was quoted:

2305 HST/R3 $10300
200CX w/54" loader & Ballast box $2650
54" mid-mount mower w/independent lift $1575 (I am going to get the price for the 62" this weekend)
Woods BH6000 Backhoe $5299
54" Flat blade $1150

Total $20874 (that's with the JD $100 Rebate)

Any input helps.

JB

/ 2305 pricing inquiry #2  
Here is my Invoice:

2305 just the unit $9412.73
200CX loader $2318.62
4' Cat I box blade $530.14
DOC Fee $99.00
Tax $865.23
Total turn key out the door $13,225.72

I thought it was recommended "not" to run a backhoe on this small of a unit?

/ 2305 pricing inquiry
My dealer in CT never gave it a second thought when I asked about a backhoe. I've seen several 2305's and 2210's at his dealership with the woods backhoe. If anyone knows anything different please advise.

J.B.

/ 2305 pricing inquiry #4  
jeb,

I'm guessing that's Marvins (if so, great reputation). Other dealers won't put the aftermarket BH's on these tractors, not wanting to get in the middle of warranty issues. I would think it comes down to what you are going to do with it. If it borders on commercial use, then you need a bigger machine, if you are just going to dig a trench now and then and perhaps pop out a stump or two, then it probably is OK. /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

/ 2305 pricing inquiry #5  
I have a Woods BH6000 on my 2305. It does a fine job so far. I have dug several trenches and a couple small stumps. I think the tractor will handle it using some common sense. A similar backhoe is available on the orange brand from the factory and I don't think they are any more heavy duty than the 2305.

/ 2305 pricing inquiry #6  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( I have a Woods BH6000 on my 2305. It does a fine job so far. I have dug several trenches and a couple small stumps. I think the tractor will handle it using some common sense. A similar backhoe is available on the orange brand from the factory and I don't think they are any more heavy duty than the 2305. )</font>

I've seen one on the orange machine it's called a B24 it is the 2305's twin and the only way you can get the tractor is with a front loader and a backhoe. I talked to a dealer yesterday and that's what he told me.

/ 2305 pricing inquiry #7  
Hi all,

You know, I just reread my post, and boy, does it ever sound like I'm suggesting you have to baby these tractors. Sorry, that is NOT what I meant . . . I think you just need to be realistic as to what you expect out of them. Go to the Deere site, and they will say the 2210/2305 will move mountains, one bucket at at time. I think that is good insight as to their capabilities! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif