430 John Deere

/ 430 John Deere #1  

deere275

I am looking for the 430 lawn tractor.

/ 430 John Deere #2  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( I am looking for the 430 lawn tractor. )</font>

If you're looking to buy, follow the classifieds link at the top of the page and place a "wanted" add. They are free.
Cliff

/ 430 John Deere #3  
deere275,

machinefinder has several listed:

Shortened Long Link

As pointed out above, you will have to sort through 430 implements and 4300's etc, but why are you looking at such an old tractor (they were the cadillac of their time)? You could also look at a 455 or a X495 or X595 (which all have taken a hit with depreciation, but are much newer). /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

MikePA: Please review your message before posting it. It's simple not to create a long link that widens the entire thread. Just insert a descriptive word or two between the {url=http://whatever}<font color="red">Enter words here</font>{/url} instead of the entire URL. Replace parentheses {} with square brackets in previous example. Alternatively, if you use the Instant Markup language URL link, the first prompt is for the URL. The second prompt is for a description. Do not simply paste in the URL again. Type a short description of the link.Note: Following standard Internet protocols, bolding is for emphasis and should not be confused with all capital letters, which represents shouting. Also, this instruction is done in public so that others may learn as well.

/ 430 John Deere #4  
JDFanatic is right, Machine finder is an excellent place to find a good tractor at the right price. It's where I found the 430 I just bought and another JD salesman I like. Shipping isn't too bad on something this size.

I've been quoted as low as $317 to ship 1600 lbs from Sommerville, TN to Fayetteville, TN dealership to dock by Misty Parker at freightquote.com

There are some 455, x495 and x595 tractors at great prices too on here and I'm sure I'll be back there searching for another tractor before too long.